• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

New, updated list! Got ALL sorts, so come check! PR's, Jumbo's, JPN, the works!

Should I become a verified seller?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

I'll do:
RH Electrode
Feraligatr #5 NG

Your:
Pokemon Collector
Judge
Fisherman

RE: BlastBurn [H] FA's, JPN EX's, JPN Movie cards, and SL's! W: Alot! SL Deoxys HIGH

That would probably work for me. I have to wait to recieve my latest trade in order to get some top loaders back. I just sent all 4 of mine out today.

Ok, sounds good! PM to confirm, please! :D

Hi! I need:

FA Zekrom x2

I have:

x3 Vileplume. x2 RH (Also have x3 RH Oddish, x3 RH Gloom [One gloom a little creased])
x2 Junk Arm

Most of your wants. I also just need, Pachirisu and Shaymin. :)

Would you:

2x FA Zekrom

For:

3-3-3 (RH Line vileplume line)

Or something else?

What would the something else be?

I meant something else, as in if you dont wanna do the specified deal

Check my List for 1x Celebi Prime. I have extra junk arms that aren't listed.

is the ERL for trade? if so, please CML

@Thirdeye: I like RH BW and RH EP cards I dont own! Offer?

@Sleeping Snorlax: Its gone, sorry... :(

to blatburn promo feraligatr and really played

you are a really awesome trader

Blastburn - I have tons of RH BW and EP cards.. Do you want commons/uncommons? Rares? What?

@Thirdeye: Mainly EP... Just Commons, and UC... Few Rares if possible...

@Rayquaza: Maybe... What was the offer again?

Hey, just to let you know, I sent the Blastoise to AnthonyG this morning. He'll contact you when it arrives, thanks :)

I can give you the following:
1x Roggenrola EP Rev Holo
1x Swadloon EP Rev Holo
1x Sawk EP Rev Holo
1x Whimsicott EP Rev Holo
1x Gothorita EP Rev Holo
1x Gigalith EPP Rare Holo

for your 1x Celebi Prime. That should be more than fair. Please private message me to finalize and leave your name and address to confirm, otherwise, please make a counter offer. Thanks!

@Silentsword77: BEAST!! Sounds good, and sending out on Saturday regardless! ;D

@Thirdeye: PM incoming! :D

You should definitely become a verified seller.

Great guy, easy to communicate with, very honest and trustworthy, displays all the qualities of a good trader.

Good luck if you decide to go for it!

I shall. So, Soulwind, I guess, we are doing this:
Zapdos 1st edition Fossil (Non-holo) $5
And Dark Blastoise 1st edition Non-holo, Omanyte, Weezing, and Krabby for Scyther Jungle 1st edition

RE: BlastBurn [H]Meta, SL's, and more! W: Boxtopper, RH BW/EP stuff

You posted in my thread a while back but never responded :)

I'm still interested in pokemon platinum if you can CML for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back