New Wi-Fi Clan-Virtuous Squad*Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question when we have our fisrt clan tourny, is it only going to be us in the clan in the tourny or as many other people that come who want to come in too?

urahara_hat said:
blastoise91 welcome to the clan. It been awhile.
so just 1 more slot.
Btw how mikey rank?

He didn't get in. =/ Wish he could but he just couldn't.... woulda started everything for this clan....one more member!

Bump! One more member and we can have our first tourney and then clan war!! Get legit friends!!

So thanks to a close friend, I was donated one of his teams to use. I now have a team but will be changing/adding to some of it to make it better.

Aw man. ONE MORE DECENT WI-FI player!! D= Then this could probably jump start the clan page. D=

Guys, its getting too long to get another member. So I have decided to postpone the position for Team Leader. That being said, I'm going to start up a clan war. I just want to know who is going to join, and which clan would you guys like to challenge first? After choosing an opposing clan, I will inform them and be ready in 2-3 days.

Hatman said:
o_O you have 3 members already? I don't even have 1... *cries in corner*

Really? I thought you got some applications. o_O

Would you guys rather use Wi-Fi or Shoddy for clan war against Team D?

It doesn't really matter to me. If we use shoddy then I can just use one of my old teams that are no longer with me.

Thanks for letting me join in!! also flygon we have to battle again sometime because we couldnt finish our first battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back