New Wi-Fi Clan-Virtuous Squad*Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-fi we do 2 VS 2. Shoddy, we do however many vs however many.

No this is purely Wi-Fi. But since we decided to challenge Team D, we might have to do Shoddy. So should we do Wi-Fi or Shoddy? Lunar? Urahara?

-Flygon- said:
Well, for Wi-Fi they want 2v2. For Shoddy they have alot.

wi-fi 2vs2..is not bad i say. And least all of our member can participate.
Lunar and Blast91 ok?

Hi i'd like to join plz
Application Forum-
Your FC:my ss:1720-5920-1191 and my Plats in my sig
How active are you:ill be realy active about 3-4 hours a day
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon:Nope

Umbereonmaster66 said:
Hi i'd like to join please
Application Forum-
Your FC:my ss:1720-5920-1191 and my Plats in my sig
How active are you:ill be realy active about 3-4 hours a day
Do you any external devices to get your Pokemon:Nope

Ok, I think I can test battle you tomorrow. But if anyone(clan member) else reads this and is available to battle Umbereon before me, you can do it.
Edit; Turns out I can test battle you any time after 8:30pm mountain time zone.

-Flygon- said:
Ok, I think I can test battle you tomorrow. But if anyone(clan member) else reads this and is available to battle Umbereon before me, you can do it.
Edit; Turns out I can test battle you any time after 8:30pm mountain time zone.
Well im pacific time (US & Canada) so i don't kno when that is for me so maybe someone else can test battle me or we could come up with a time when we could battle.

Umbreon, I think I'm just going to let you in clan since you were in our previous clan. With you in the our clan we can finally start the tourney. The winner will be Team Leader, we will do this every month so it can change.
Matchups;
Umbereon Vs. Urahra
Blastiose Vs. Lunar

Guys. Can we jsut get this war done please? What did we decide on? Shoddy or Wi-Fi?

Fine with either one. So unless someone from here becomes a deciding factor we're leaving it to you guys.

hey Flygon, want to have that war we were planning? We both have 5 members, so lets do a 5 vs 5 war my people will be Hatman(me), a-ham, Springi, lmhmightyena, and randomlore. we all have shoddy, and everyone except lmhmightyena has wi-fi. hopefully you accept!
and if you want a team banner, go see Ice Espeon. His (or her) work is great! I E did my team banner and the big brother team banners. (thanks I E :D)

These matchups ok?

PDC Vs Flygon
DE Vs Lunar Wing
PDC Vs Urahara

Doesn't really matter to me. I won't be able to battle until some time next week. Hatman, I'm not sure if we got 5 that can do Shoddy.

Ok. Also, BC will be replacing DE/PDC. PM me when you can battle.

-Flygon- said:
Doesn't really matter to me. I won't be able to battle until some time next week. Hatman, I'm not sure if we got 5 that can do Shoddy.
i have 5 that can do shoddy, and 4 that can do wi-fi
EDIT:i have 6 that can do shoddy. he just joined and his name is giratina487

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back