New Wi-Fi Clan-Virtuous Squad*Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but lmhmightyena might leave the clan so he wont be able to do the war.
so now we have 5 shoddy and 4 in wifi

blastoise91 said:
Luner When your ready just PM me k im still waiting

Wait, why am I battling you? I thought I was going to be battling DE. Or do you just want to battle to test?

Lunar Wing said:
Wait, why am I battling you? I thought I was going to be battling DE. Or do you just want to battle to test?
Well lunar its a a tournament for team leader i wish ya luck Blastiose is good

Yea, winner gets to be Team Leader for a month. Gonna make this happen every month so there is changes and fairness(kinda x])

Ohh, I got confused because I didn't see any post that said so. I'll battle whenever possible but for now I have about 7 more pages of writing left for school.

u should set a time and just choose the winner if they dont battle in that amount of time. Hopefully it wont come donw to that but it just might.

Yea, I hope that doesn't happen as well. I mean, Urahara and Umbreon hasn't reply in a long time. Once someone else reply besides you and me I'll set the time to 2 weeks.

well i heard they are going to battle tommorow so anyways how has everyone been end flygon can we battle and fisnish this one lol.

Sorry been bz with work and TCG currently...Umbreon say he can battle tmr...dont want time only....

Ugh, I'm so so so sorry but I have to leave the clan. Just too much work having to worry about school, getting a job, practicing for the TCG, and then just hanging with friends. =[

plz be more active people because we dont want this clan to go down we have to do something and get more recruits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back