• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: Kyrum, FA's, Primes, Merchandise*

HenryP said:
Can you show me a picture of the sleeves?

I wanted:
Kyruem
Celebi Prime
Victini FA
Virzion FA
Cobalion FA
Terrakion FA
Tornadus FA
Zekrom FA
N FA
xx Pokemon Collector(If you have RH I want them)
xx Pokemon Catcher(If you have RH I want them)
xx Rare Candy(If you have RH I want them)

nicholsanddimes said:
Kkillax- Your 2 mew primes and a collector for 1 mat your choice.... I messed up the Great Ball matt is a Ultra Ball matt.

SMP- I have not really thought about that.....great question! I don't think I would trade a real card for online codes at the moment....

If you aren't sure about codes can you CML for the Electrode, FA Cobalion, FA Thundurus and FA N?

heneryp--- sorry here is a link- -----http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Battle-Carnival-2011-Event-Limited-Mewtwo-Pikachu-Sleeves-64-pcs-/150702282427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23168e56bb

SMP---- Riachu prime and tyrantor prime for FA cobalion?

My-
Litwick Sleeves (64)
Espeon Umbreon Deckbox

Your-
8 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Catcher?

LMK or counter. You can check my thread for other stuff.

Im not interested in the sleeves but I could do 1 catcher and 1 collector for the deck box. ....
I am going threw my cards right now but I believe I can give you everything off your wants list!

I am double checking on whether or not I have everything right now

I am interested in:
x2 mew
x2 donphan
x2 raichu
x1 Reshiram fa
x2 zekrom fa

The deckbox is worth more than 1 Catcher and 1 Collector.

The only thing I really need off of my wants are the Player Rewards Rare Candy and the EX Emerald Lightning Energy.

i could go maybe 2- catcher and 1 collector but thats it.... now way that deck box is worth more than 25 dollars.

Also, I am confused on what a palyer rewards rare candy is sorry and I dont have lighting energy.

How many Collector/Catcher could you do for:

Zekrom FA
Espeon/Umbreon Deckbox
Reshiram FA?

how many of each sleeve do you have?

Japanese N
Japanese Pokemon Carnival
Japanese Victini
Japanese Multi-Color Energies

mudkip- I gotta pass I would be willing to trade off 2/2/2 of my rarecandy, collector, catcher but I dont want to be back down to just four of each.....

Sparda 19- I have a 64 sleeve set of each sealed, If you are looking to make a trade offer it will be hefty, since I paid cash for all of them.

nicholsanddimes said:
mudkip- I gotta pass I would be willing to trade off 2/2/2 of my rarecandy, collector, catcher but I don't want to be back down to just four of each....

Sparda 19- I have a 64 sleeve set of each sealed, If you are looking to make a trade offer it will be hefty, since I paid cash for all of them.

can i get a pic of them all?

nicholsanddimes said:
sparda19- posted a pick of all them on the main page.

im interested in these sleeves. CML please.

2X Japanese N (64 count)
2X Japanese Pokemon Carnival (64 count)
2X Japanese Victini (64 count)
2X Japanese Multi-Color Energies (64 count)

i have these unlisted.

1x Pokemon Collector
1x Pokemon Catcher

Sparda-- I don't want to make an offer because it wont be accepted. you have plenty of things im interested in but nothing that I will trade a fair value market!

Back