• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Nicholsanddimes trade shop *H: Kyrum, FA's, Primes, Merchandise*

nicholsanddimes said:
Sparda-- I don't want to make an offer because it wont be accepted. you have plenty of things im interested in but nothing that I will trade a fair value market!

what do you value them all at then? lets start there.

Could you possibly do?

My-
FA Zekrom
FA Reshiram
Espeon Umbreon Deckbox

Your-
3 Catcher
3 Collector
FA Thundurus?

I could do 3 catcher- 2 collector...no to the fa thunderous--- the M.E.T.Z deck is going to raise the value of this card.

Spardan19 said:
for each?

yep--- I got stupid on ebay one night.....wife was not happy!

nicholsanddimes said:
I could do 3 catcher- 2 collector...no to the fa thunderous--- the M.E.T.Z deck is going to raise the value of this card.

yep--- I got stupid on ebay one night.....wife was not happy!

then sorry bro too much for me. thanks anyway.

Please CML for:
Kyurem
Carnival Sleeves (you have 2 sets of 32 right? I'm only interested in 64 sleeves)

Thanks!

Sup! I need some JPN sleeves, I am mostly interested in the Japanese Pokemon Carnival and the http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japan-Pokemon-Ce...336442b303 sleeves. There are 64 of each, right? Please CML I have Mews if you need them still

Lol Sorry. :L How about the Black sleeves?

Oh, are the JPN ones for sale somewhere?

yeah I could trade the black ones.... you got any collectors or catchers?

I cant sell anything yet my rep isn't good enough but when I can I will.... I got lots for of stuff to sell and really good prices!

Yeah, well, do you have an Ebay account? :) Also, I need Magnezone Prime. I have 1 Collector, :/

I'm interested in your Kyurem. I have a COL deck box, a NV deck box, and a Moltres deck box from 2005. I also have 11 assorted holo energy, and 6 unopened pop holo energy packs. What are you most interested in?

Back