BW/BW2 Nintendo requesting all B/W images be removed.

@ladygaga

Ive kinda thought the same thing from the start of this whole thing. It'd say that its probably a prank but its better too safe than sorry.

I'd say it's not a prank and that NOA has a problem with Pokexperto's leak pics, both serebii and WPM have said they've talked to the lawyer and they where from nintendo but like I posted above Serebii just needs 1 more little confirmation and then he can probably put up all the pics again on serebii.net so long it's not 2chan or pokexperto pics.

If WPM can get the same deal he could probably do the same.

As i talk about in my video, there is a huge difference between copyright infringement of music and games. At least for me, there is a difference, legally maybe not. But what Nintendo is selling is not images, but an opportunity to play a game. Pictures, even videos of playing the game to not violate this aspect. The only thing that does violate this aspect and would harm sales is the use of roms.

I think what is posted on the front page of the main site says it all. While I didn't know about the limited rom usage, the fact of the matter is that what they posted was legitimate. Also, I agree that a simultaneous release would be amazing. Japan always gets the fun stuff (always first and sometimes only like with Ash's Pikachu) before us. I knew it was real the entire time, but am still sad that Nintendo is forced to make us filter through a veil of legalese before we can promote their product.... really saddening.

Back