• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NO TRADES.

RE: **3E** COMPLETELY REVAMPED!!! PRIMES, LVLX's, STAPLES - Luxray, Garchomp, Dialaga, Blaziken, and MORE **3E**

I checked, and I do not have any extra Seekers, sorry, but let me know if you are looking for any other T/S/S

RE: **3E** COMPLETELY REVAMPED!!! PRIMES, LVLX's, STAPLES - Luxray, Garchomp, Dialaga, Blaziken, and MORE **3E**

Im interested in x1 Sableye and x2 Steelix.

I'm interested in 3x T-Tar Prime if you that many. Slightly updated my list since...yesterday. CML & LMK, thanks!

Please CML for T-Tar Prime

Sorry guys... trading is postponed until I get my Verified Seller account. Trying to sell some cards instead of trading them!

Pleace CML for your Mew Prime and Magnezone Prime

Interested in your Mew Prime,
I do have Blaziken X and a full Dialga/Palkia Legend... otherwise please CML.

RE: NEED ELECTRODE PRIMES AND LANTURN PRIMES - LIMITED TRADE

I've got 4 Electrode Primes, interested in your RDL piece; do you happen to have any Pachis or Shaymins for trade at all? lmk

RE: NEED ELECTRODE PRIMES AND LANTURN PRIMES - LIMITED TRADE

You can have the RDL piece. I dont have pachi or shaymin ul... what else do you want to make the deal. Is the RDL piece enough? electrode is only $2 on troll and toad! lol. Tell me what I can do.

any trainers or supporters from bw? I have extra pokemon communications...

RE: NEED ELECTRODE PRIMES AND PACHIRISU COL - LIMITED TRADE

Yes. i will send you all my bulk for the primes.

I have three Electrode Primes. Interested in your RDL bottom.

~xatu~ said:
I have three Electrode Primes. Interested in your RDL bottom.

Ah I would have done it in a heartbeat. I JUST got the electrodes... Thanks for the offer. I will give you the RDL piece for 1 pachirisu col....

RE: NEED YANMEGA PRIMES - WILL TRADE BLACK AND WHITE STUFF AND PACHIRISUs !!!

updated.

My:
Yanmega Prime
Something else on my list worth about $5

Your:
RDL Bottom
Pachirisu?

how many yanmegas do you have?

Back