• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

NO TRADES.

RE: **3E** COMPLETELY REVAMPED!!! PRIMES, LVLX's, STAPLES - Luxray, Garchomp, Dialaga, Blaziken, and MORE **3E**

DtartagOne - I won't trade the flygon for them...but I will trade the Snorlax X - How many BTS/Seeker will you trade for it?

RE: **3E** COMPLETELY REVAMPED!!! PRIMES, LVLX's, STAPLES - Luxray, Garchomp, Dialaga, Blaziken, and MORE **3E**

Let me check prices and how many Seekers I have and I will get back to you

would u do floatzel gl x for magnezone prime then?

MGS-58 - Quite honestly, for the magnezone prime, I'd rather trade it for Mew Prime. Let me know.

XML for your espeon prime and gliscor lvx

i value mew prime more than magnezone atm. On troll and toad floatzel x is sold out at 15 whereas magnezone is at 10. For mew you would have to add something and I thought u'd get the most value off me with floatzel x for magnezone prime straight up.

*cml.....

Drifloon kill - I will check your list when you update it.

MGS-58 - I'd like the Mew Prime... the Floatzel can wait. What would you like me to throw in to make the deal even?

Please CML for these:
Toxicroak DP41 (Holo)
Mew Prime (Holo)
Magnezone Prime (Holo)
Jirachi RR (RH)
Jirachi RR (Holo)

Thanks!

there's nothing else I really want from your list unless u happen to have 2 regirock LA. I'm somewhat interested in the t-tar prime but that would make it unfair for you

MGS-58 - How my Tyranitar Prime and Magnezone Prime for your Mew Prime and Floatzel GL X ?

Hikikimorisan - How many of each are you looking for?

1x Toxicroak DP41 (Holo)
1x Mew Prime (Holo)
3x Magnezone Prime (Holo)
4x Jirachi RR (RH) or 3x Jirachi RR (Holo)

ZonePrimes are low priority; I'm just following the RegiZone bandwagon xD

Magnezone is 10, tyranitar is 8.50, mew is 16, floatzel is 15. That would be my 31 dollars for your 18.50. I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

Hikikomori-san - I just checked... I only have 2 Magnezone Primes, 1 Toxicroak Promo, 1 Mew Prime, and 1 Jirachi (Holo). You still interested?

MGS-58 - True, that's not fair. I'm sorry you don't want anything else to make the deal even... but I'd rather not trade magnezone prime for floatzel.

Yup. LMK an offer, thanks!

Hikikomori-san - I'm sorry but I didn't see anything I like :(

updated list

Driffloon Kill - I will give you the Espeon Prime $5 and Gliscor X $12 for 3 Celebi Prime $7 and Palkia Dialga Legend (Full Set) $11

3 celebi together isnt 7.00

i just want the espeon

how bout just the mew

3 Celbi is $7...MAYBE $7.50 - Check TrollandToad.com for prices.

You need to make up your mind man lol... you always change your mind. What cards do you want...? Please make it your final offer.

Back