Northeast Ohio / Western Pennsylvania Prereleases

RE: Ohio Battle Roads 2.0

Only 1 weekend left of BRs left (IIRC). Then Triumphant Prereleases!

What are you playing if you are going next week?

IDK who you mean, so i'll answer-
BLG for tourney
Prolly some prototype lostgar for league

Yes spencer is still playing i played aginst him in battle roads he won. We played a good game.

what time is registration for North Olmstead?
I looked @330games, but it was mislinked. Thanks guys.

I believe 10:30.
Hope to see you there! Are you going to run the same deck?

True that!

I double-checked on www.pokemon.com -- it's like Muddy68 says - registration at 10:30 and tourney start time of 11:30...

I'm probably going to play luxchomp..i almost top 4'd with it at the first BR i went to

How was this mislinked on my page? John's website is listed in my links tab. The tournament is not listed on my site because John is running the event, not me.

Maybe it was the one of the other ones, but like north ridgeville came up twice under the links. it was fairplayevent, that the location came up under the North Olmstead.
Also muddy68, probably, i might play D-chomp though too.

I am testing out a variant of Luxchomp since Vilegar isn't that big. Sadly, Staraptor destroyed consistency...

there was one in mansfield? wtfrack..it wasnt on the paper handed out by my leauge leader..which he said was All of the local BR's

yeah there was one in Mansfield, the TO asked me if i could make it up there.
My current rcord is 2-1 w/ Dialgachomp, lost to Ty in Dyaton.

@mlouden03~ If you're talking about the league in North Royalton, then of course he wouldn't have it on the paper. Mansfield is about an hour away from NR which means it isn't local.

I'll be updating the main post with prereleases later tonight.

RE: Northeast Ohio HS: Triumphant Prereleases

So, do you guys think that Lostgar will dominate with the only decks being able to stop it being T-Tar and Dialgachomp?
And what cards are you guys looking for at PRs?

oh..well he had all of ajs which wern't exactly local..who was the tourny organizer? john?

and yeah..newahls..i mean ik he didnt list sandusky, columbus etc..but since mansfield is only like an hour away from n royalton..comparing ti to chardon and massilon isnt that much more in terms of distance

I don't know what looks good in there except maybe Machamp Prime. Really don't care for some reason but i'm going to one anyway, not any of those locations though.

Gengar Prime? Mew Prime? Lost World? Hunter? Junk Arm? Rescue Energy?

Those are all good cards from this set. There are even more. I don't think Celebi Prime will be in this set because it might end up going with the 13th movie set in February/May. I really want to buy a box, so I can resell the good stuff. :>

Back