Northeast Ohio / Western Pennsylvania Prereleases

RE: Eastern Ohio, Western PA, and Northeastern WV City Championships!

How's the driving conditions up there?

I went 4-2 and got 9th for a Top 8!

That sucks =/ In GA I went 4-1 with round 1 being donk and was the only 4-1 that didn't T4 :(

got 3rd yesterday w/ insane LuxChomp list :p
beat Jacob in t8 before losing to cal guy's TURBO Gyarados(yes it was a modified uxie donk, i swear) and i think he beat louden in t2.

^his Gyrados was INSANE 4 drawers, 4 pokedex, 4 blower, 4 junk arms..its like..wow..he blowers luxray..and i cant do anything about it XD lol. and yes he beat me..he was only only tournament loss (lost to him in swiss and then top 2) I beat donphan (for the 2nd time) in top 4 and a weird Gyrados/Crobat prime deck in top 8. I was pretty much like..Luxray kills your deck? lol. for some reason Jacob seemed to think I would have trouble against it (or he was being sarcastic when he implied I would have a hard time)

I'm going to Columbus's on the 29th bc of ohayocon..and then C Falls on the 6th

I don't mind the merging of threads, but please leave the title relevant. Belpre, OH is in Southeast Ohio literally almost in West Virginia. You could walk there from there.

^sorry didn't notice the name change (thought it was still about cities) AJ, are you still forced to wait til the end to give out the PR "items" (deck boxes)?

Hello. I'm hopefully going to the Call of Legends prerelease on the 29th. Hope to have a fun time as it'll be my first time doing any sort of Pokemon TCG tournament.

matt i don't if he got to it your match but that crobat deck also had gengar in it and is a hard matchup if he gets some good hurls on you.
also that g-dos beat the crap out me :p

definitely going to north olmstead and maybe mansfield(if i get crappy pulls etc @ north olmstead)

Wow that fell perfectly into place then. Me and the girlfriend will be in toledo this upcoming weekend for her to visit her friend. Might have to find some time to sneak away lol

Back