• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Not trading at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trade me your Shaymin EX for my Raikou EX! W: Bianca, Cheren and Max Potions

Puckstopper20 said:
I have 2 Biancas and 1 Cheren...
Hmm. Sorry this is taking so long, but would you perhaps be able to throw some Deino/Zwelous? Here's the deal at the moment...

MY
Raikou EX $12
YOUR
Shaymin EX $7
2 Biancas $1
1 Cheren $0.25

RE: Trade me your Shaymin EX for my Raikou EX! W: Bianca, Cheren and Max Potions

Puckstopper20 said:
How many are you looking to get?
Would you want a regular Tornadus EX? I could trade that for just the Shaymin EX and Shaymin EX FA you have.

Underdawg said:
Would you want a regular Tornadus EX? I could trade that for just the Shaymin EX and Shaymin EX FA you have.

Yeah that's fine. PM to confirm!

I have a full art shaymin ex. Did you still have a raikou ex? Kinda interested in tornadus ex and rh zoroark dex.

Puckstopper20 said:
Yeah that's fine. PM to confirm!
Still deciding on that trade. I'll let you know soon!

CarlosDuranJr said:
I have a full art shaymin ex. Did you still have a raikou ex? Kinda interested in tornadus ex and rh zoroark dex.
I do have the Raikou EX, but I don't really need Shaymin EX much anymore. Thanks anyways...

Underdawg said:
Still deciding on that trade. I'll let you know soon!

I do have the Raikou EX, but I don't really need Shaymin EX much anymore. Thanks anyways...

Alright.. LMK

RE: W: Bianca, Cheren, Max Potion, Raikou EX, Shaymin EX and Japanese Sleeves

Puckstopper20 said:
Any word on the trade?
I'm sorry this is taking so long. Do you need the card by any specific date or anything? I'm still deciding on whether or not I should do this...

Underdawg said:
I'm sorry this is taking so long. Do you need the card by any specific date or anything? I'm still deciding on whether or not I should do this...

No, just wanting to see if you were still interested in the trade. No rush

Puckstopper20 said:
No, just wanting to see if you were still interested in the trade. No rush
I still am, but I'm just thinking about the worth of the different cards to me. Sorry to keep you waiting...

Underdawg said:
I still am, but I'm just thinking about the worth of the different cards to me. Sorry to keep you waiting...

Yeah no problem, just lmk!

RE: W: Bianca, Empoleon and Terrakion

I have 2 empoleon dex, 1 fa terrakion, and a few Cheren.
I'm interested in rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, rh terrakion nov, and the play energy.

CarlosDuranJr said:
I have 2 empoleon dex, 1 fa terrakion, and a few Cheren.
I'm interested in rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, rh terrakion nov, and the play energy.
Could you please make an offer?

CarlosDuranJr said:
1 empoleon dex (holo) for the rh zoroark dex and rh krookodile dex?
Would you be able to do both Empoleons for that? LMK.

Underdawg said:
Would you be able to do both Empoleons for that? LMK.

If you have a theme deck holo zoroark, I could do 2 empoleon.

I also have the non holo theme deck empoleon. Do you have krookodile's basic and stage 1 forms from dex? In both regular and rh? Cuz I need those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back