• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Not trading at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: W: Bianca, Empoleon and Terrakion

Puckstopper20 said:
We gonna do it or what?
For now I've gotta say no. I'll let you know if my mind changes.

CarlosDuranJr said:
If you have a theme deck holo zoroark, I could do 2 empoleon.

I also have the non holo theme deck empoleon. Do you have krookodile's basic and stage 1 forms from dex? In both regular and rh? Cuz I need those too.

I don't have the theme deck Zoroark or Krookodile's previous evolution forms...

Is it dex, or nv?

Either way I think I can do 2 empoleon for rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, and rh N if one empoleon is the non holo. Since I'm still aiming for the master set.

CarlosDuranJr said:
Is it dex, or nv?

Either way I think I can do 2 empoleon for rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, and rh N if one empoleon is the non holo. Since I'm still aiming for the master set.
It is from Dark Explorers.

The only other empoleon I have is for collection. I can do the 1 holo, 1 non holo empoleon dex for the rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, and rh N dex.

CarlosDuranJr said:
The only other empoleon I have is for collection. I can do the 1 holo, 1 non holo empoleon dex for the rh zoroark dex, rh krookodile dex, and rh N dex.
I'd prefer the holo, but I guess that's okay. PM sent.

Since you're a lower ref, you'll send first, if I happen to get another holo empoleon in the meantime, i'll send it instead.

CarlosDuranJr said:
Since you're a lower ref, you'll send first, if I happen to get another holo empoleon in the meantime, i'll send it instead.
Yep. Sounds good!

hey do you still have darkrais? maybe we can trade for the stuff u wanted from me?

RE: W: Dragons Exalted

Hey man CML for a Blaziken, torchic, combusken custom deck box!

RE: W: Dragons Exalted

Underdawg said:
I like your Terrakion NOV a little. Do you have any of my wants, or Blend Energies?

no but i have one blend enrgy gdfp, bianca and a rh cheren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back