• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Not trading at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: *Now offering Mewtwo EX Swap!* H: EXs, Metagame, Player Rewards and Play Mats

My: Regular Mewtwo EX (has a little...dont know how to say it, bend/peeling kinda thing in the bottom right corner. NM), Celebi Prime

Your: FA Mewtwo EX

RE: *Now offering Mewtwo EX Swap!* H: EXs, Metagame, Player Rewards and Play Mats

ilblud09 said:
No thanks.
Could you do this?
MY
3 Yanmega Prime $15
YOUR
3 Thundurus Non-Full Art, Non-RH $9 Total
1 Terrakion Non-Full Art, Non-RH $3

Ok. I saw your deal.

My-
Mewtwo EX (Regular)
Terrakion (non-FA)
Tornadus (non-FA)

Your-
Mewtwo FA
States Dice?

Mudkip711 said:
Ok. I saw your deal.

My-
Mewtwo EX (Regular)
Terrakion (non-FA)
Tornadus (non-FA)

Your-
Mewtwo FA
States Dice?
I could do this...
My - $75
1 Mewtwo EX FA $75
Your - $75
1 Mewtwo EX $60
1 Terrakion (non-FA) - Non-holo $5
1 Tornadus (non-FA) - Non-holo $4
2 Thundurus (non-FA) - Non holo $6

BTW there's some whitning on the top of the back of the M2. I think it was a factory "defect", It's never been played, so...

My:
Mewtwo EX

+ (pick one or maybe two of the following)
Catcher
Reshiram EX FA
Zekrom EX (tin)
Shaymin EX
Tornadus FA

Your:
Mewtwo EX FA

^
Your:
Mewtwo EX
Reshiram EX FA
Shaymin EX

My
Mewtwo EX FA

[/quote]
BTW there's some whitning on the top of the back of the M2. I think it was a factory "defect", It's never been played, so...

Underdawg said:
^
Your:
Mewtwo EX
Reshiram EX FA
Shaymin EX

My
Mewtwo EX FA
[/quote]

Hmmm.. I can do that I think. Can you send me a picture/scan of the defect first though?

I can do that. If you're still interested PM me.

(BTW, if you have multiple Mewtwo, I have multiple Mewtwo)

NarcoticHobo said:
Hmmm.. I can do that I think. Can you send me a picture/scan of the defect first though?
Here is the defect:
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9853/phototxk.jpg

Mudkip711 said:

I don't have anymore FA M2s.

@Both of you
Thanks for the offers guys! I need to think about both, so I'll get back to you ASAP!

Underdawg said:
Here is the defect:
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9853/phototxk.jpg

That actually looks pretty messed up... is the front fine? In light of the defect the most I can offer is Mewtwo EX + Shaymin EX. LMK if that is acceptable, it does suck that it came out of the pack that way...

Mudkip711 said:

I'm going to take your offer.

NarcoticHobo said:
That actually looks pretty messed up... is the front fine? In light of the defect the most I can offer is Mewtwo EX + Shaymin EX. LMK if that is acceptable, it does suck that it came out of the pack that way...
Sorry man. I'm gonna go with Mudkip711's offer. Thanks anyways.

Zorua said:
My: Regular Mewtwo EX (has a little...don't know how to say it, bend/peeling kinda thing in the bottom right corner. NM), Celebi Prime

Your: FA Mewtwo EX
No thanks. I don't really want to trade for bent card... Anything else you'd want for Celebi?

Would you do my Mewtwo EX and regular Kyurem for your FA Mewtwo EX?

Underdawg said:
I have a deal going for that, but if that doesn't fall through, I could do this...
MY
1 M2 FA (Defect thing: http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/9853/phototxk.jpg)

YOUR
2 Terrakion
1 Reshiram EX
1 Mewtwo EX

I meant regular Kyurem EX my bad, but I can't do your offer lmk

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Please CML for 2x states dice
Both for Celebi Prime?

iisnumber12 said:
I meant regular Kyurem EX my bad, but I can't do your offer lmk
That's fine.

Underdawg said:
Both for Celebi Prime?

Sorry.. I don't value the dice that high. Maybe $3 each tops for me. That's what I've gotten them at here recently.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Sorry.. I don't value the dice that high. Maybe $3 each tops for me. That's what I've gotten them at here recently.
Can you CML for more for the Celebis?

Would you do 3 Next destinies packs and the dice for my celebi prime?

iisnumber12 said:
So, no trade?
Correct.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Would you do 3 Next destinies packs and the dice for my celebi prime?
I could give you one? I'd prefer not to... I had someone at my state offer my dice for Celebi Prime BTW. I was stupid and didn't do the deal... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back