BW/BW2 Odd number pattern in Generations?

Playerking95 said:
So doesn't mean it's grass. Burmy has leaves does that make it a grass type?

While that is true, it can evolve into a Grass type. So maybe this little bug can evolve into a Grass type.

I know this seems too obvoius to even mention, but I'll say it anyway. Remakes of the games have come out every two gens so far, but R/S/E remakes have still not yet been confirmed - it is purely speculation. But if we do see remakes of these games in the 5th generation, perhaps this further strengthens the theory that GF do indeed make patterns of things in the games every 2 gens. And I agree with the new bug pokemon becoming the butterfly of the 5th gen - it just seems WAY too obvious.

Yes i'm not saying i wouldn't want it to be a non grass type i do, it's just i'm thinking logically. Yeah it could evolve into a grass type.

I'm honestly hoping for Bug/Electric for this thing. Kinda doubt it though, I just don't want another Bug/(Poison/Flying).

Timeshift said:
I know this seems too obvoius to even mention, but I'll say it anyway. Remakes of the games have come out every two gens so far, but R/S/E remakes have still not yet been confirmed - it is purely speculation. But if we do see remakes of these games in the 5th generation, perhaps this further strengthens the theory that GF do indeed make patterns of things in the games every 2 gens. And I agree with the new bug pokemon becoming the butterfly of the 5th gen - it just seems WAY too obvious.

Even though they aren't guaranteed, they will make them. Gameboy games aren't even playable on the 3DS or DSi. I hope that if they do make the R/S remake, it'll be for 3DS.

Zalman said:
I'm honestly hoping for Bug/Electric for this thing. Kinda doubt it though, I just don't want another Bug/(Poison/Flying).

I'm sick of Bug/Flying. I hope it'll be Bug/Grass, but we know it's inner butterfly will be Bug/Flying.

Timeshift said:
The other pattern of the remake right after the two games (Diamond/pearl then Platinum) then they remake a game from 2 gens ago (HG/SS after platinum)... Will they stick to it and make Pokemon Gray then pokemon Pokemon Blood Ruby and Sea Sapphire?

tyking16 said:
Even though they aren't guaranteed, they will make them. Gameboy games aren't even playable on the 3DS or DSi. I hope that if they do make the R/S remake, it'll be for 3DS.

Yeah, that would be epic if the remakes were in 3D :D. Imagine what the battles would be like O_O. I also see what you mean about there almost certainly being remakes because of backwards compatiblity issues, but then again, the 1st and 2nd gens only had remakes because there was absolutely NO way to transfer them to 3rd gen games and upwards. But yeah, I also think there will be 3rd gen remakes.

Shimama-man said:
The other pattern of the remake right after the two games (Diamond/pearl then Platinum) then they remake a game from 2 gens ago (HG/SS after platinum)... Will they stick to it and make Pokemon Gray then pokemon Pokemon Blood Ruby and Sea Sapphire?

Yes there will most likely be a third version too. However, FR/LG came before Emerald, and HG/SS came after Platinum ;).

obv. the generations have patterns,
1st-150
2nd-100
3rd-150
4th-100
5th-obv 150
Its not exactly these number but verrrry close to it

rocky505 said:
My comments are in bold.
Please tell which is the Humanoid Pokemon in gen 2? And... yeah I also told it was in gen 3 XD

... Dunsparce doesn't look like a snake to me... it looks like a worm.. :b

And I posted this BEFORE it was annouced yo... .___.

ramsey1993 said:
obv. the generations have patterns,
1st-150 Why do ppl keep on forgetting about: MEW (so in fact it's 151)
2nd-100
3rd-150
4th-100
5th-obv 150
Its not exactly these number but verrrry close to it

My comment is in bold.

I just want to point out something. In the 1st and 3rd gens, there were butterfly pokemon, but then their always was another bug to appose it(beedrill apposing Butterfree and Dustox apposing Beautifly). So their will probably also be another bug to appose the butterfly.

Back