BW/BW2 Odd number pattern in Generations?

Lol yeah, rock is the worst type, a rock gym can be beaten in about 5 seconds. Same with poison, too easy. Don't need either of those crappy gyms >>

They should try something different and have a multi type gym, where all the gym members and leader use multi types like Cynthia, for like the final gym or something. It would be an interesting challenge!

Zalman said:
No it's not. Well, at least on in the second generation. Since Kanto's in the game too, they only picked new types for the gym leaders and the elite four. They covered every single type except for Ground, but that's pretty much Brock's second type.

I think they do prevent using the same types over again. I just hope there won't be any Rock gym this time...
You forgot about the missing Dark Gym :3

And yeah I know about that was in GSC/HGSS, but it just seems like they used some random types in DPPt :b

Or... actually not maybe... They had Rock, Water, Electric and Grass... and Ghost, Fighting, Steel and Ice ... omg! From gen 1 and 2! :0

Tarazuma said:
Lol yeah, rock is the worst type, a rock gym can be beaten in about 5 seconds. Same with poison, too easy. Don't need either of those crappy gyms >>

They should try something different and have a multi type gym, where all the gym members and leader use multi types like Cynthia, for like the final gym or something. It would be an interesting challenge!

They did Blue's Gym in Viridian City

I don't know if this counts, but "pokemon pinball" games were released in the first and third generations. So, according to the trends shown in this thread, MAYBE GameFreak will make a Pokemon Pinball: Black & White? I've played both the pinball games, and tbh they're pretty fun, albeit not that popular. :(

but munchlax was the prevo of snorlax, the pokemon that eats alot that debuted in gen1, munchlax is related to snorlax so i didnt count it

Tarazuma said:
Lol yeah, rock is the worst type, a rock gym can be beaten in about 5 seconds.

grass has just as many weaknesses as rock does

Back