Pokemon Official Coolest & Favorite Pokemon Thread

dark lugia isnt a pokemon. it's just some jacked up ligia who is going to kill the world population because we started global warming. lol.

my favorite has got to be BLAZIKEN

Well, I'm pretty sure "jacked-up lugia" could kick the snot out of blaziken.
JK
But I also like golem or blastoise, and even the sad and loneley magikarp.
Rock on!

P.S.-Shadowgible is also not a pokemon :D

Mine's Charizard, simply because you can't get any more awesome than a Giant Firebreathing dragon thingy. And Darkrai, for sheer ghettoness.

Treecko Boy said:
Floatzel and Thats Final!!!
Don't Listen To The Other Noobs
Because Floatzel Rocks!!!!!!!
If You Listen To The Other Noobs
I Will Lock Up All Your Threads

So This Is Payback To Those Who
Locked My Threads Up
And They Alweys Said(I Am Going To Pretend I Locked This Thread)
Locky Locky lol Now I Am Going To Show people FAKE LOCKING!!
lol

*Lock*

KG: This is your official warning. Let this be an example to show other people what is right and wrong. Don't spam and read the rules.

OMG LOL.

Kingdra/Hitmontop.

The Eeveelutions, hands down. Their evolutionary branch is the most unique kind of all compared to other pokemon. Plus, they're cute and kick major a-*shot*!!! What? I was going to say "awesome butt." *lies* xD

For me, it's Arceus. The design of Arceus is sleek and graceful; its movements on PBR truly convey this. Its high and mighty gaze upon its creations... Truly fantastic!

...It's too bad it only has base 120 on all stats. xD (Poor, poor "I'm the creator, why only 120" Arceus.)

Lol, that feels like a long time ago with that whole Floatzel thing. xD

As for the Eeveelutions, one of the most unique things I find about them is that they all have the same base stats, but they manage to utilize those stats in numerous ways. That is definitely one of Game Freaks best engineering jobs. :p

As for Arceus, a base stat of 120 in each stat is truely broken, especially since it can be any type. It's move pool is vast, so it is truely the "everything" Pokemon. It can effectively wall and sweep from both attacking spectrums. :0

Arceus can also worry enemys in Uber battles, as it can have so many strategys and skills it's hard to predict what its going to do.

KG, he's trying to get you for locking his threads :p

I still prefer Magmortar, although many call him big and stupid, you can't not like a huge duck thingy with cannons for hands. CANNONS FOR HANDS =O. Other than that, Magby, Rayquaza, Giratina and Vespiquen all come relatively close.

Back