Pokemon Oh, so annoying...

Is delibird a legendary pokemon?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • No.

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • Your aunt was right. It depends how you feel about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
LucarioXFroslass said:
42 chocolate, I know it was a mistake... That's exactly why I brought it up... Imagine his cousin... "SEVIPER EVOLVES!!1! THE ANIME SAID IT DID!!1! SEE!?!? THE ANIME KNOWS MORE THAN U!!1!" Get the point?

I love that idea! Delibird card: "Now, do you see why Delibird isn't a Legendary? What's legendary about 20 for 2? What's so legenary about Present? In fact, what is so legendary about a Pokemon that only learns one move?" "CUZ IT ONLY HAZ WON MOOOOOVE!!1!" "So do Beldum and Ditto and..." "BUTT THAY RN'T LEGNDAIRY!!1!" "So why is Delibird Legendary?"

XD I can just think of all the things you say that will make him sound stupid if you recorded the conversation! Actually, try that and make him listen to his argument. [size=xxxXXXXXXXXlarge]XD[/size]
XD Yeah, showing him that card will be sweet! But...neither of us have a delibird card...
Yeah, recording it sounds funny, but I don't have anything to record it with...

That was a joke btw :).

Show you aunt this site and she'll be amazed. Then show that kid this place. He'll shut up after that.

Electimortar said:
That was a joke btw :).

Show you aunt this site and she'll be amazed. Then show that kid this place. He'll shut up after that.
XD I thought so. And hoped so!
Yeah, I should show them! But, do you know the 2 people who voted it's legendary? You think they were being sarcastic, right?

I hate it, but even though we both KNOW it's not legendary, I feel like they might say "See, some people think it is legendary!". But really, they don't have much of an argument!

Oh yes, Delibird is so completely legendary.

It seems alot of People have a similar book.

;__; Tell him only Shiny Pokemon are legendary, go buy an A.R., and shiny-haxorz all your Pokemon. Then proceed to gloat and flaunt up in his face. He'll get the message.

(I voted Yes! Dontcha' know Delibird evolves into Skarmory, which is a super-rare legendary?!)

Or...alternatively....

How hard is it to prove to him the Delibird ISN'T legendary?
Have him look at a list of Legendary Pokemon or buy a recent/correct manual of Pokemon.

Sources for you:

http://www.pokemonacanthite.com/forum/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=1878&pid=28130
http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Delibird_(pok%C3%A9mon)

Dezuray said:
Oh yes, Delibird is so completely legendary.

It seems alot of People have a similar book.

;__; Tell him only Shiny Pokemon are legendary, go buy an A.R., and shiny-haxorz all your Pokemon. Then proceed to gloat and flaunt up in his face. He'll get the message.

(I voted Yes! Dontcha' know Delibird evolves into Skarmory, which is a super-rare legendary?!)

Or...alternatively....

How hard is it to prove to him the Delibird ISN'T legendary?
Have him look at a list of Legendary Pokemon or buy a recent/correct manual of Pokemon.

Sources for you:

http://www.pokemonacanthite.com/forum/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=1878&pid=28130
http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Delibird_(pok%C3%A9mon)
Wow, thanks for the support! I don't want to use AR though.

Oh, I hope you didn't take that like sarcasm :( If you did, I did not mean to offend you...
On the other hand if you didn't mean it like that. ( Hopes you didn't )

How many shinies do you possess?

You could also always say you're THE Pokemon World Champ, he'll say he is/no you are not and get a bunch of people to agree with you, all your friends/etc. and he will get cornered into being embarrassed for lying / fibbing.

but.. do not go to harshly on him. He's only 9. (Second-third grade?)

Dezuray said:
Oh, I hope you didn't take that like sarcasm :( If you did, I did not mean to offend you...
On the other hand if you didn't mean it like that. ( Hopes you didn't )

How many shinies do you possess?

You could also always say you're THE Pokemon World Champ, he'll say he is/no you are not and get a bunch of people to agree with you, all your friends/etc. and he will get cornered into being embarrassed for lying / fibbing.

but.. do not go to harshly on him. He's only 9. (Second-third grade?)
Uh, what do you mean in your first paragraph? I didn't take anything from you badly and I didn't mean to offend you if I did. *confused*
I only have 1 shiny, from the GTS. I think it's hacked.
Yeah, I don't want to go too hard on him! I'll stop just after I crush his very heart and soul! *determined*;)

Possibly, tell him (I'll support you, because he needs to learn not to fib x3)
Tell him that Delibird is a legendary only when it's shiny. In reality, it being shiny usually makes it worth more than a legendary, so it's not completely a lie.

Dezuray said:
Possibly, tell him (I'll support you, because he needs to learn not to fib x3)
Tell him that Delibird is a legendary only when it's shiny. In reality, it being shiny usually makes it worth more than a legendary, so it's not completely a lie.
Hey, thanks!
Well, I don't want to lie to him unnecessarily, and what good would it do? I don't see it helping. If he knows it's not true, he'll probably accuse me of lying, then really not want to trust me.

Hm, a situation indeed.
If it comes down to it... just show him proof. Tell him to go on the 'beach.
You could also use those links I posted <^ above on the second page.

Of course, you could say you have more Delibirds than him, so you are the Pokemon Master. (Breed/catch about 60 Delibird. It'll be grueling, annoying, and painful, but worth it.)

Dezuray said:
Hm, a situation indeed.
If it comes down to it... just show him proof. Tell him to go on the 'beach.
You could also use those links I posted <^ above on the second page.

Of course, you could say you have more Delibirds than him, so you are the Pokemon Master. (Breed/catch about 60 Delibird. It'll be grueling, annoying, and painful, but worth it.)
You did give me good links, thanks!
I don't think he'll believe I'm the Pokemon Master b/c I have all those delibird, but they would be fun to show and have! XD
Hehe...I made you my buddy! We're both male, quirky and about the same age! We're like the SAME PERSON. Only CLOSER. *hypnotic stare*

Chariblaze said:
I've never seen a legendary lineup, but I have seen one of those Scholastic Pokemon books. It has all of the Pokemon. It labeled Delibird as a legendary, for some apparent reason.

True dat, I actually remember reading that book one time.. xD

I never did understand that.

By the way, dude, you should just ignore him. For rls.

Why are you arguing with a little kid? You'll get nowhere. No, Delibird isn't a legendary. Isn't Arcanine labeled as a legendary, too?

caution, the following images will burn your eyes out:

51D02AslNwL.jpg

9780545113830_xlg.jpg

0439154049_xlg.jpg

0439154049_xlg.jpg

TehQiGl said:
Chariblaze said:
I've never seen a legendary lineup, but I have seen one of those Scholastic Pokemon books. It has all of the Pokemon. It labeled Delibird as a legendary, for some apparent reason.

True dat, I actually remember reading that book one time.. xD

I never did understand that.

By the way, dude, you should just ignore him. For rls.
Thanks. But what's "rls"?

Arcterra said:
Why are you arguing with a little kid? You'll get nowhere. No, Delibird isn't a legendary. Isn't Arcanine labeled as a legendary, too?
Well, it's just annoying I guess...
I don't think his book said arcanine is a legendary.

Juliacoolo said:
caution, the following images will burn your eyes out:

51D02AslNwL.jpg

9780545113830_xlg.jpg

0439154049_xlg.jpg

0439154049_xlg.jpg
The first pic is his book!

And the first pic was the book I was talking about. So it looks like Chris Silvestri is to blame.

Back