Pokemon Oh, so annoying...

Is delibird a legendary pokemon?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • No.

Votes: 43 84.3%
  • Your aunt was right. It depends how you feel about it.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
If Delibird is a legendary, so is Solrock and Lunatone.

Anyhow, he'll learn kids do that, they believe "official" info over actual info.

Also ask him if Delibird is a Legendary why can you encounter it in the wild?

"...his deluxe handbook includes facts & figures for every Pokemon EVER. That's over 480 entries--packed with inside info and special tips. It's truly the ultimate guide for every Pokemon fan." - http://forbiddenplanet.com/products/37804/Pokemon_Ultimate_Handbook/Animation/Books/Pokemon/Product.html

Usualy, when someone refers to a specific number saying there is more than "480," that is saying there is under 490, but over 480. They should have said 490 +
Thus meaning, it's not EVERY Pokemon EVER. I rest my case.

Dezuray said:
"...his deluxe handbook includes facts & figures for every Pokemon EVER. That's over 480 entries--packed with inside info and special tips. It's truly the ultimate guide for every Pokemon fan." - http://forbiddenplanet.com/products/37804/Pokemon_Ultimate_Handbook/Animation/Books/Pokemon/Product.html

Usualy, when someone refers to a specific number saying there is more than "480," that is saying there is under 490, but over 480. They should have said 490 +
Thus meaning, it's not EVERY Pokemon EVER. I rest my case.
Yeah, that is wierd. The book has every pokemon except shaymin and arceus.

That's because it was made before Shaymin was revealed in the U.S. Scholastic is kind of Pokemon's official publisher, so they only reveal stuff as Pokemon does, similar to gaming magazines and guides.

Chariblaze said:
That's because it was made before Shaymin was revealed in the U.S. Scholastic is kind of Pokemon's official publisher, so they only reveal stuff as Pokemon does, similar to gaming magazines and guides.
Oh, OK. Isn't it so wierd that Pokemon.com just announced shaymin? Everyone has already known about it for a long time!
PS: AHAHAHA! You're just a BABY! A whole YEAR younger then me! I'm SO much older; THIRTEEN. I'm a TEEN! One year is such a big difference, it's like we're a generation apart!

Ya, I think It's funny that some peeps are consitered noobs on this site when they are experts compared to 85% of pokemon fans.

Juliacoolo said:
Ya, I think It's funny that some peeps are consitered noobs on this site when they are experts compared to 85% of pokemon fans.
What do you mean? He really was a noob!

Back