OLD: The Fake Card Resources and Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fake Card Resources (Includes font download!)

Nice blank, FC! Mind if I touch it up a bit?

http://ilkcmp.deviantart.com/art/HGSS-Special-Energy-Blank-174903303

That should be good for now -- I made it the same size, obviously, to match the other HGSS blanks.

EDIT: Just ended up making a blank:
trainer.png

CMP said:
Nice blank, FC! Mind if I touch it up a bit?

http://ilkcmp.deviantart.com/art/HGSS-Special-Energy-Blank-174903303

That should be good for now -- I made it the same size, obviously, to match the other HGSS blanks.

EDIT: Just ended up making a blank: DA BLANK
Bow chicka wow wow

I prefer how yours came out mate ;) Good work.

Naw man thank you haha. I probably wouldn't have made one unless you put the idea into my head.

Did you check out the Special Energy blank? Never uploaded anything to dA before, so I'm hoping it worked.

It worked because I downloaded it, but I haven't had the time or inspiration to do anything with it to be honest :(

Good, it worked. That's all I needed to hear. I'm never going to use it myself, but I figured I'd make one for LORDY JONES.

As some of you have requested --
DarknessBasic.png

Metal coming soon!

No prob, bro -- sorry it took so long to make! I was having difficulty making the background since all of the Neo-era Darkness cards have a lot of attack text. I'll send you the reason why I made it in a bit, just finishing it's attacks now.

I downloaded these fonts and this font, but when I use this blank, it still tells me I'm missing the "GillsansMT Bold,""Gillsans CondensedBold," and "Gill Sans." Did I miss a download, or did my dowload mess up somehow? If it helps, I'm using Windows Vista and Ps Elements 8.

Are the fonts you've downloaded from http://flame95.wordpress.com/2009/10/31/fake-card-fonts/ ? I'm pretty sure it's those you need for all of my font guides :D

Yeah, that's the one I downloaded :/
Hm. I guess I'll just try installing them again, thanks!
EDIT: When I look through the font package, I can't find the regular Gill Sans font in the package.

I got the rest of the fonts by just Googling them. You might have a hard time finding them free, though.

They should all be free. Do you have fonts called stuff along the lines of 'Gill Sans STD' or something? If so, just adjust the STD (that means standard by the way :p) until it's right. Sorry it's awkward but in the end it does the job.

Well if it says you should have the font as something like "Gill Sans Condensed Bold", you just need to change the font in Photoshop to Gill Sans STD and then under the little box to the right of the font thing change it to "Condensed Bold" ;) good luck.

WIP evocon sheet for Redux blanks:

evocon.png

I'll post the PSD file on dA.

I was taking it 1 gen at a time so Piloswine was (kind of) a mistake (thanks for pointing it out :p), but isn't Snorunt towards the end of the Hoenn dex? I only got up to Wingull, so any after that hasn't been made yet.

It's a WIP, soo...:p

MetalBasic.png

So incredibly difficult to make. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back