• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

OMG I HAVE AZELFS!! I want Arceus stuff!

Do you play The Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! I have Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, and many other things!

First bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! I have Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, and many other things!

Second bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

Cml for Gyarados sf and landminx

Do you have any SF magikarp? I'm interested in you SF Gyarados and have a spare call energy.

Radical144: Please read the rules.

konter_j8902: Please read the rules.

-sillykyle!

pie>cake

Pie>>>>>>>cake

Radical144: I'm interested in Your Chatot G and Call Energy.

konter_j8902: I'm going to ignore that comment... :p I'm interested in your Absol G's.

-sillykyle!

whoops, typed wrong >> thing.. i fixed it. pie is much better. absol g x for landmin x?

No no no, just the Absol G's. Not the level X. XD

-sillykyle!

CML for your Jumpluff

Sorry I forgot.
Pie> Cake

I don't really see anything, sorry.

-sillykyle!

Final bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

I might be getting gyarados elsewhere, I'll get back to you.

CML for the following

YOUR
x3 Jumpluff HS

My x2 Pluff for your x1 ERL bottom and x1 RH Bronzong G? LMK

-sillykyle!

Second bump of the week.

Final bump of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back