• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

OMG I HAVE AZELFS!! I want Arceus stuff!

Do you play The Game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! I have Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, and many other things!

Pie>Cake

please CML for RH gyarados, and if you have them, 2 junk arm, 2 rescue energy, and 2 BTS. Thanks!

RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! I have Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, and many other things!

Do you have any horsea LA or Seadra UL?

minimidget94: I have the junk arms. I am interested in your x2 RH Vileplume. I am also interested in any Twins/Gengar SF you might have.

ChaoSparx: Please read the rules.

-sillykyle!

RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, Triumphant, and more!

I am interested in your Landmin lv.x, please CML for it ( I have Call Energy RH from your wants :p).

RE: sillykyle's Trade Thread! Gyarados SF, Landmin X, Jumpluff HS, Triumphant, and more!

^Please read the rules.

-sillykyle!

Hi if you could check my list for 1 Gyarados SF RH. Thanks!

Do you have any horsea LA or Seadra UL?
Pie>cake

ChiaPet: Please read the rules.

ChaoSparx: I don't see anything, sorry.

-sillykyle!

I have 1 RH vileplume, as well as 2 LA grass RH oddishes, a RH grass LA gloom, and a RH gloom UD you might be interested in, and I need the gyarados and the 2 junk arms. LMK

Do you have any psychic oddishes? Because those are the ones I want.

-sillykyle!

hmmm, not RH.

How about this:

My: x1 RH G-dos SF, x2 junk arm

Your: x1 Vileplume UD, x1 RH Vileplume UD

Please LMK or counter.

-sillykyle!

Would you do the vileplume RH straight up for the gyrados RH?

Hmm... Throw in a RH Gloom UD and you've got yourself a deal.

-sillykyle!

Second and final bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

First bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

Please read the rules.

-sillykyle!

Second bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

First bump of the week.

-sillykyle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back