One Piece

tomoyosfan1 said:
The odds of One Piece: Unlimited Adventure having a dual voice option is almost zero.  Some games such as the Dragonball Z Budokai series just started getting a dual voice option and those games have been around for a while.  Now, I love One Piece as well, but I seriously doubt that any company will end up buying the rights to OP (unless Unlimited Adventure does amazing sales-wise).  Basically OP does not look like a good business decision at all right now, and these businesses are made to make money.

Who knows, Namco Bandai has always played a hand in the DBZ games coming to the US, so they may consider the dual voice option to improve the sales of OP. Because right now, they need as many customers as they can get. NamDai just need to spend more time hyping the game that's all. Send out demos in Shonen Jump and Nintendo Power or something. Because they just don't advertise the games hardly at all...

They did release a demo of Grand Battle in Shonen Jump. I don't think that helped its sales much at all.

Yeah, well, One Piece is pretty miserable in the US all around. I think that Bratz cartoon was getting higher ratings. They need to do something.

Maybe they'll realize their brilliant decision to only target the 6-11 demographic was in fact the decision equivalent of terrible foot odor, the anime market is more profitable if you target young adults anyway. Business-wise, these people are idiots.

tomoyosfan1 said:
They did release a demo of Grand Battle in Shonen Jump.  I don't think that helped its sales much at all.

I remember that demo, it was quite good...

Actually, I think it did inprove sales to an extent. Besides OP was quite popular back then. If it had a hayday, I say it was back then...

venonat master said:
Has anyone heard about the one piece ds game?

I've heard about it, yes (and something about a PSP game as well)... But haven't heard anything in quite some time, hope it's not cancelled. They probably just started development over because it wasn't coming out the way they wanted or something like that, and that would explain why we haven't heard any thing else about it...

Anyways I think tht when 4kids loses one piece I think that some dubing compny will pick it up as I said before viz is looking it to it. Who thinks that it would be cool if they put One Piece on adult swim? I think it would rock!

venonat master said:
Anyways I think tht when 4kids loses one piece I think that some dubing compny will pick it up as I said before viz is looking it to it. Who thinks that it would be cool if they put One Piece on adult swim? I think it would rock!

Viz, is looking into it? Where'd you hear that?

I hope it's true, Viz does some great dubbing!

masterryanx said:
venonat master said:

Well one piece is great in japan if viz got it they would dub it great and fix what 4kids did. they are evil! Also zolo why I know L and R sound almost the same in japan but zolo! His name is Zoro! Zoro! 4kids we hate you just die!

Luffy's crew mate Franky!
cuttyflam5-2.png

I hope Brook joins Luffy.:)
BrookeTheGentleman.jpg

Was one piece grand adventure any good I heard it stunk.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/wii_onepiece/movie/index.html Videos from Unlimited Adventure... the best one is the first one.

Please do not double post; you can use the edit button to add new information to your existing post. ~DRK176

venonat master said:
masterryanx said:
venonat master said:

Well one piece is great in japan if viz got it they would dub it great and fix what 4kids did. they are evil! Also zolo why I know L and R sound almost the same in japan but zolo! His name is Zoro! Zoro! 4kids we hate you just die!

Well, actually the whole Zoro to Zolo thing was for one, It's pronounced Zolo anyway ( So, 4Kids splelled it that way so it'd be easier for kids to understand), and it was also to prevent a lawsuit from the company that owns the Zorro series...

venonat master said:
Was one piece grand adventure any good I heard it stunk.

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/lis...index.html Videos from Unlimited Adventure... the best one is the first one.

Actually it was quite good (and long! I still have a lot to unlock, you're getting your money's worth!) I reecomend to pick it up, the only problem I had was the difficulty in some cases. It can be quite hard...

I definately agree with masterryanx, Grand Adventure was a graet game, but incredibly difficult at points. I never ended up getting to the last couple of areas in Luffy's mode so far. It will take a while to finish and be very frustrating at times, but overall it's pretty fun.

tomoyosfan1 said:
I definately agree with masterryanx, Grand Adventure was a graet game, but incredibly difficult at points. I never ended up getting to the last couple of areas in Luffy's mode so far. It will take a while to finish and be very frustrating at times, but overall it's pretty fun.
So it was good. Also what do you think of the videos I found?

venonat master said:
tomoyosfan1 said:
I definately agree with masterryanx, Grand Adventure was a graet game, but incredibly difficult at points.  I never ended up getting to the last couple of areas in Luffy's mode so far.  It will take a while to finish and be very frustrating at times, but overall it's pretty fun.
So it was good. Also what do you think of the videos I found?

O_O

Wow, I didn't notice those, thought they were from GA... ^ ^;

The game looks absolutely incredible, it may just be the best OP game yet!

On a side note: I want that Going Merry Wii-Mote holder! *faints, then proceeds to check eBay*

This is not really important but I just got a black ds lite and I gota sweet One Piece skin for it. I dont have a picture of it yet but hears my sisters. ( mines better.)

DS-one-piece-1.jpg

Hey matt Whats up hey can i join, oh ad if you like pokemon mystery dungeon i made a forum board about it

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Poke_Mystery_Dungeon/
masterryanx whered you get those pokeball sprites?

I was look for info about the one piece ds game and I found out it cme out in japan in 05 we should get it in 09 I hope because I think it has voice acting.

Back