One Piece

venonat master said:
I was wondering will any of the one piece wii or ds games be wifi?

Eh, probably not anytime soon. It'd be nice though.

The only Wi-Fi "One Piece" game (Or should I say, game that features One Piece characters) as of yet is Jump Ultimate Stars for the DS.

did anyone read the new manga they took luffy shadow and are puting it into a gaint zombie thing

there aslo jump super stars but jump Ultimate Stars has franky

Blastoise king said:
did anyone read the new manga they took luffy shadow and are puting it into a gaint zombie thing

there aslo jump super stars but jump Ultimate Stars has franky
Franky is funny!

Sorry about this but it has some thing to do with one piece and pokemon. now im not sure if 4kids lost pokemon but why dose 4kids have to make evey one of there anime openings a rap. One Piece was a rap my ears started bleeding when they said yo ho ho he took a bite of gum gum. But look at pokemon sure all there amarican openings were ok but the P/D opening is.....a rap what were they thinking 4kids is just messing up great animes like One Piece and Pokemon with rap!

You can't blame the new rap on 4Kids actually. Last year, they lost the rights to Pokemon, and later made excuses that it wasn't doing so well, when it actually was supposedly doing great on its time slot. That's why it got moved, so that it's only on Cartoon Network now. The voice actors had also been changed since their contracts connected tem to 4Kids. So for the last year(the seasons being Battle Frontier and D/P, as well as current movies) some other company has been doing Pokemon. 4Kids has definately ruined way too many animes though.

venonat master said:
But that seems like a lot for 50 dollers. Pokemon seson one came out with 32 episods and is only 20 dollers.

Yeah, I agree. But, it's sort of a take it or leave it situation, I guess you could say.

The Pokemon stes have more episodes, but are English only. The OP sets will be bilingual.

Besides, I'm sure they'll be loaded with extras to make up for it. ;)

Back