One Piece

WillSSj said:
of course i have seen dragonball movies...and all of em..and i have seen one piece episodes..that two cartoons ae almost same..
Sorry your wrong you see the two are not the same you see One Piece rocks and DBZ sucks.:)

venonat master said:
WillSSj said:
of course i have seen dragonball movies...and all of em..and i have seen one piece episodes..that two cartoons ae almost same..
Sorry your wrong you see the two are not the same you see One Piece rocks and DBZ sucks.:)

true that i love one piece but i dislike dbz ive seen it all the episode but did not enjoy it like i do one piece

well..venonat master and blastoise king..HAVE U EVER SEEN DRAGONBALL T EPIDOES??????OR U ARE JUST SAAING THAT COZ U HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY DRAGONBALL EPISODE ???

WillSSj said:
well..venonat master and blastoise king..HAVE U EVER SEEN DRAGONBALL T EPIDOES??????OR U ARE JUST SAAING THAT COZ U HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY DRAGONBALL EPISODE ???
I wacthed some of dbz and I could take no more also this topic is about ONE PIECE!

wow matt you are getting all worked up lol you should take some nice deep breaths and calm down but i do agree one piece and dbz are both awsome animes
wow matt you are getting all worked up lol you should take some nice deep breaths and calm down but i do agree one piece and dbz are both awsome animes

EeveeRox said:

No DBZ sucks this topic is about one piece, One Piece

venonat master said:
WillSSj said:
yes..but i am telling about GT..u HAVE to see it..atherwise..one piece is cool anime..
I HATE DBZ INCLUDING GT this topic is about One Piece!

yes me to ive seen every episode and do not like it
back to topic is one piece going to make a ds game cause i would like to get on somiler to jump super star and jump ultimete star

WillSSj said:
u mean they will make a real movie on the cinema??

Actually, come to think of it a live action DBZ movie was in fact planned at one time by Fox, but it was apparently cancelled, years ago...

Blastoise King said:
well your off topic and the creater of one piece like dbz too
anyway now that funi is doing the dub will they dub movie
cause i would love to see how they turn out

Not only that but Akira Toriyama, Dragon Ball's creator is a One Piece fan. The two actually get along very well, enough to make the one shot manga Dragon Ball x One Piece. And VM, just so you know there was also a anime special produced that was shown on the replica of the Going Merry in Japan that featured Luffy and Goku teaming up to take on Eneru.

And VM, no bashing please. It's good that you're trying to get everyone to stay on topic, but saying DBZ sucks is only going to start fights and get this thread locked, we don't want that...

NO MORE ANYTHING BESIDES ONE PIECE TALK!

Oh yeah BTW, I love your new avvie VM. ;)

EeveeRox said:

thats what i am trying to tell em..that DBGT and one piece are both awsome cartoons..

WillSSj said:
EeveeRox said:

thats what i am trying to tell em..that DBGT and one piece are both awsome cartoons..

Shut up!

masterryanx said:
WillSSj said:

Actually, come to think of it a live action DBZ movie was in fact planned at one time by Fox, but it was apparently cancelled, years ago...

Blastoise King said:

Not only that but Akira Toriyama, Dragon Ball's creator is a One Piece fan. The two actually get along very well, enough to make the one shot manga Dragon Ball x One Piece. And VM, just so you know there was also a anime special produced that was shown on the replica of the Going Merry in Japan that featured Luffy and Goku teaming up to take on Eneru.

And VM, no bashing please. It's good that you're trying to get everyone to stay on topic, but saying DBZ sucks is only going to start fights and get this thread locked, we don't want that...

yes they have team up look
this is a manga of the 2<----

masterryanx said:
WillSSj said:

Blastoise King said:

Sorry. Also thanks.:D

Raise your hand if you want this topic locked.

Anyone? Any takers? Topic locked?

No? Didn't think so. Everyone play nice and we'll all get along great. :)

yes please..i want to close this thread..there is nothing to do by the awsome one piece anime but with the members who are insulting here..

OK thats all just put this behind us and stop fighting and get back to the topic. OK.:D Also im sorry for insulting dbz just don't bring it up in one piece thread ok.:)

venonat master said:
OK thats all just put this behind us and stop fighting and get back to the topic. OK.:D Also im sorry for insulting dbz just don't bring it up in one piece thread ok.:)

ok..u are ok...now..i heard that is going to be a new saga of one piece..

WillSSj said:
venonat master said:

ok..u are ok...now..i heard that is going to be a new saga of one piece..

well they are call arc and what do you mean they are in they zombie place now with gecko that the current arc

Back