One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
If we knew, there'd be a new mod by now -_- Even NN, c-m and KG don't have much of a clue. Or they've been debriefed with "Whatever you read in this PM will not leave this inbox".
Oh yes, we received 14.37 PMs telling us how to ban members in three steps.

We didn't have a clue at all.

Bacon edit: Is this thread still going? =O

Wow, 2 whole days without a post. I really stuck to my word.

To solve this once and for all, just wait. WPM will decide within the week (I HOPE). Whoever the mod is, he/she DESERVES it.

Congratulations to whoever becomes a mod, and I hope you do a fine job.

~Ketchup

:O

Two days is nothing much. Perhaps a week, but two days...? >.>

Yes, bacon, this thread is still going.

Bacon edit: Oh well...

c-: You're editing posts so you don't bump this thread?

~KG Note: Yes, this thread is quite possibly the biggest ball of spam in the history of the universe. At least no one has posted withing a few days.

bacon edit: Oh no, people found us out! Act like nothing happened![

Señor Noobnerd said:
:O

Two days is nothing much. Perhaps a week, but two days...? >.>

Yes, bacon, this thread is still going.

Bacon edit: Oh well...

c-: You're editing posts so you don't bump this thread?

~KG Note: Yes, this thread is quite possibly the biggest ball of spam in the history of the universe. At least no one has posted withing a few days.

^>.>^ That's pretty funny actually; moderators having disucssions in people's posts. :p

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
We still don't know how it is ! WPM must be very sneaky to keep thid hidden for this long....

They're not hidden, they're just wandering around the place and when they find the magical scroll of Pokébeach WPM the Warlock will zap them with his magic wand and give them superpowers.

If he's ready to tell us, we'll gladly listen

27 pages ? Boy, I don't if we'll ever kmow who the next Mod is

Well, this moderator choosing can last forever. Remember, this is WPM that we're talking about, which means he can do anything at anytime. :/

ArmaldoEX said:
Well, this moderator choosing can last forever. Remember, this is WPM that we're talking about, which means he can do anything at anytime. :/

Yeah thats true. But I dont really care who becomes A mod or not. Just as long as these forums dont shut down forever.

I'm not sure when will the new mod be revealed since WPM is getting ready to move to his college dorm, so I think he won't have much time to update the site and/or revealing the new mod(just like he mentioned in the PokeBeach main page)...

Bonsly said:
ArmaldoEX said:

Yeah thats true. But I dont really care who becomes A mod or not. Just as long as these forums dont shut down forever.
To get this people will have to need to not post so basicly my post ruin the chain.

I will do my best to decipher this. Decoding these riddles are fun =/

Water Pokémon Master said:
In this limited universe, only 1.5 years old, there once existed nothingness.

PB Forums were made 1.5 years ago

As stars began to appear, time began to turn, and space began to form, until the limited universe expanded into an even greater one.

Stars being members, more and more members joined and the 'Universe' being Pokebeach, expanded and grew

At the cost of expansion, however, chaos became prevalent. The void that had once grown from nothingness became polluted and tainted with nescience and corruption. Intelligence was lost, slowly replaced by ignorance, and sometimes even fear.

Alot of Noobs and Spamming.

Several new stars took on new roles as red giants, helping to return the chaos to order. Unfortunately, the red giants could not hold their own, and were overwhelmed by the wickedness. The red giants conferred, filtering through the chaos for any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but only three were able to find the scroll that was needed to guide them through the chaos and bring them to the positions they were meant for.

Red Giants are Moderators. The original amount of Moderators was not enough and they needed assistance. Four were found to be intelligent and capable enough of become the new 4 Moderators. Thus, the reason for the "Four Stars" thread. Now, the 3 that were chosen are for the Gaming side of things, the 1 that could not find the 'scroll' spends all his time in the TCG area and nowhere else.

Time and space continued to exist, until external corruption induced, and one of the red giants imploded on itself from its own arrogance. The chaos was beginning to take over, and although the minuscule loss was nothing to weep over, it necessitated the need for a new star.

Holy_Star went totally ape and deleted the place. Nobody should worried about this small loss, but, a new Mod/Admin is needed

As it has often been said, for every star that dies, a new one is born. The fourth star would need to find the scroll hidden within the chaotic universe to help return the chaos to order.

Honestly the first sentence needs no deciphering. But the new Mod/Admin must find a hidden clue...? I honestly do not know about this last paragraph...

I am probably wrong about everything. I mean. Deciphering this "riddle" requires information that only WPM knows...

This is wrong... its been 2 weeks! I think hes doing some sort of early Halloween joke... but, if anyone WERE to become a mod, we'd have to have a super-mod. I vote for C-M. (Sorry KG :p)> I can just imagine his name in pink better than others +D

Krucifier said:
I will do my best to decipher this. Decoding these riddles are fun =/

Water Pokémon Master said:
In this limited universe, only 1.5 years old, there once existed nothingness.

PB Forums were made 1.5 years ago

As stars began to appear, time began to turn, and space began to form, until the limited universe expanded into an even greater one.

Stars being members, more and more members joined and the 'Universe' being Pokebeach, expanded and grew

At the cost of expansion, however, chaos became prevalent. The void that had once grown from nothingness became polluted and tainted with nescience and corruption. Intelligence was lost, slowly replaced by ignorance, and sometimes even fear.

Alot of Noobs and Spamming.

Several new stars took on new roles as red giants, helping to return the chaos to order. Unfortunately, the red giants could not hold their own, and were overwhelmed by the wickedness. The red giants conferred, filtering through the chaos for any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but only three were able to find the scroll that was needed to guide them through the chaos and bring them to the positions they were meant for.

Red Giants are Moderators. The original amount of Moderators was not enough and they needed assistance. Four were found to be intelligent and capable enough of become the new 4 Moderators. Thus, the reason for the "Four Stars" thread. Now, the 3 that were chosen are for the Gaming side of things, the 1 that could not find the 'scroll' spends all his time in the TCG area and nowhere else.

Time and space continued to exist, until external corruption induced, and one of the red giants imploded on itself from its own arrogance. The chaos was beginning to take over, and although the minuscule loss was nothing to weep over, it necessitated the need for a new star.

Holy_Star went totally ape and deleted the place. Nobody should worried about this small loss, but, a new Mod/Admin is needed

As it has often been said, for every star that dies, a new one is born. The fourth star would need to find the scroll hidden within the chaotic universe to help return the chaos to order.

Honestly the first sentence needs no deciphering. But the new Mod/Admin must find a hidden clue...? I honestly do not know about this last paragraph...

I am probably wrong about everything. I mean. Deciphering this "riddle" requires information that only WPM knows...
Oh you are good in clues anyway i want to now how is the new mod .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back