One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you claim anything when no one can ask to be a mod? :/ Can someone just say "I claim the scroll"? Is it a prize for finding something? To become a mod. Weird stuff I must say...

(And I wowed to myself to never post in this thread again XD. This thread just keeps getting spammier...)

Hmmmm, very tricky and some wild speculations going on here, I doubt I would be a mod, but to claim the scroll, maybe WPM has posted in a forum that no-one ever goes on and posted the answer, and the person who finds the scroll may be worthy of being a mod, but they have to prove themselves, so he made this forum, and whoever solves this riddle is also in with a chance of becoming a mod, but im probably wrong, as im always wrong...

WPM DID say there might be a new way to write a stratagist article... so it may be something similiar to that...

I'm afraid to throw any of my ideas out there cause they sound stupid and are most likely wrong :/ But since this thread is already supper spammy, I'll throw my stupid idea out there...

The scroll is the Four Stars thread? The One would have to post there (Who dares to do that since the thread is so old and it would brake the rules).
Consider this. The thread is still open. (I dunno but) was there ever a fourth mod chosen? What was the whole thread even about in the end?

Ok... I really don't know. Maybe there really is some hidden thread with the scroll in it :/

I'll stop posting in this thread again and just see how long this can go on.

Hmmm possibly in a my player thread of some-one that has quit pokebeach and whas never well known anyway...

Has anyone seen anything wierd thing that WPM has posted anything any wierd PMs, Wi-fi Trades. Anything.

Ill search more in the other forums, maybe I might just find something that will surprise us all...

Agreed. This April Fools, WPM posted the Riddle on the main page. I've checked there but nothing yet (which I can find)

I havent found anything yet, maybe we are barking up the wrong tree... (lol)
Or maybe its in a random noobs PM inbox and he doesnt know how to read PMs, so somone has to hack his account lol...

[last post on the thread which is becomming spammier than "what's your favorite" threads] Personally, and this is IMO, this is all a Halloween joke. WPM planned a month before just to get everyoene excited, and then... "*Boo!*" He scares everyoen with some horrific news..

If it IS about the stratagists, then maybe either an Ex-stratagist (Cough... ArmaldoEx) or a current one (*cough* TylerM... again...) might become a mod. That's just IMO, but we might never know... [/last post on the thread which is becomming spammier than "what's your favorite" threads]

Perhaps, but I dont think anyone would torture so badly for a little halloween scare...
But knowing WPM...

I think that it is something to do with strategists. AEX seems the obvious choice but after declaring that he was going to leave, I'm not so sure.

Every time that WPM posts in the news forums, its always a single word: "Discuss!"
Is there any threads in the forum where it isnt "Discuss!"?
This is very random...

Hmm, this thread is still alive? o__o

Based on my interpretaion of the riddle, I think you're all looking too far into this. I don't believe that the scroll is an actual PM or thread. That would a a rash way to choose someone - by having it be the first person to find a thread.

Or maybe its not in the pokebeach forums but in somwhere else, which could make it even more tricky as WPM might not be called WPM in those forums...

Teddiursa said:
I think that it is something to do with strategists. AEX seems the obvious choice but after declaring that he was going to leave, I'm not so sure.

I'm still here. =p

KG said:
Hmm, this thread is still alive? o__o

Based on my interpretaion of the riddle, I think you're all looking too far into this. I don't believe that the scroll is an actual PM or thread. That would a a rash way to choose someone - by having it be the first person to find a thread.

I would agree on this. What if the person who found the "scroll" is a noob. :/ Gone.

I don't think it is a first person to find the scroll kind of thing.

I think it will be the chosen person to find the scroll kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back