One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water Pokémon Master said:
This will never die as long as the scroll is still out there, unclaimed.
O.O -_-
Noob Sandwich said:
ArmaldoEX said:
I would agree on this. What if the person who found the "scroll" is a noob. :/ Gone.

I already told you all I would be getting it, but none of you believe me.
>.>

We're surviving pretty well without this new mod. WPM, don't you think the excitement of the public has subsided already?

Señor Noobnerd said:
We're surviving pretty well without this new mod. WPM, don't you think the excitement of the public has subsided already?

Civil Disorder in PokéBeach Forums! Admin, elect a leader ASAP, or some of the members would get angry and riot!

Absol said:
Señor Noobnerd said:

Civil Disorder in PokéBeach Forums! Admin, elect a leader ASAP, or some of the members would get angry and riot!

Yeh, or spam this thread until...forvever. :/

Some seriously crazy claims here, a post being the scroll WPM was talking about? Yeh, it would be strange by deciding a new mod by finding a certain post, what if the chosen person never found the post either. :/

It's just a little unreasonable.

It's just a misleading way of saying 'Invitation PM to join the Staff', obviously sent by WPM. Now, don't go around thinking that the fate of the new mod can be controlled by you. PokéBeach Forums is fascism ruled, we have no control over the new leader.

Though Fascism may be bad, Democracy is worse. Why? "senior n00bs' would immediately become a mod, and there goes PokéBeach Forums.

Absol said:
It's just a misleading way of saying 'Invitation PM to join the Staff', obviously sent by WPM. Now, don't go around thinking that the fate of the new mod can be controlled by you. PokéBeach Forums is fascism ruled, we have no control over the new leader.

Though Fascism may be bad, Democracy is worse. Why? "senior n00bs' would immediately become a mod, and there goes PokéBeach Forums.

...because a pokemon forum is obviously the best way to see what the best type of government is.

Well I know for sure I'm not the new mod because I'm not very popular amoung the staff.

lol I'll just narrow down the choices a tiny bit.

This is so hard to decifer arg...

i think he will choose someone that contributes to the forums a lot and rarely spams(let's face it, we have all spammed at least once) and uses correct spelling and grammar!

Daroach said:
Ok,
this is going to far now. WPM must choose soon. We have people running around saying *lock* like there the next mod.

lol, seriously...

This has gotten way out of hand. I'm really tired of seeing these people spam their opinions and contribute to another Chillax Zone. Next time, just let the thread die...

Shawn out.

Spirit Of Mew said:
Well I know for sure I'm not the new mod because I'm not very popular amoung the staff.

lol I'll just narrow down the choices a tiny bit.

This is so hard to decifer arg...
Who says you're unpopular? Such a random comment.

Die, thread, die. Lol, if any of you are spamming WPM's inbox with "who is the new mod"... Lol.

Daroach said:
Ok,
this is going to far now. WPM must choose soon. We have people running around saying *lock* like there the next mod.

No. We have people POLITELY ASKING people to let this thread die.

.....This is making my head hurt, maybe WPM forgot about this when it almost died, when K & M revived this thread, therefore, ringing a bell in WPM's head, reminding him on what he forgot. :p

Blazing_Monkey said:
.....This is making my head hurt, maybe WPM forgot about this when it almost died, when K & M revived this thread, therefore, ringing a bell in WPM's head, reminding him on what he forgot. :p

Are you saying I did something Bad or GOOD?

@WPM: Zuh???? I don't comprehend... :eek:

Hum, too seriously ?

WPM will want a highly active member, one who doesnt spam a lot, and doesnt break the rules much either and knows when a thread needs to be locked. Oh yeah, and someone who wont abuse their powers by locking every thread on Pokébeach.

I guess so but WPM will find one. WPM always manages to find people. Or is this star the all secret Fourth Star ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back