One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WANT TO BE A MOD...I tried =F

Scroll in the Chillax Zone. I know how to figure this one out hehehehe, I mean, yeah, I know how to figure this one out.

I can suspect that the scroll won't be found by us, but by WPM himself. Look at the topic logically. If the members were asked to find the scroll, it would make no sense. Why? What if a rule-breaker/spammer/noob found it. :/ And, a scroll will be rolled into a cylinder-shaped thing and will be tied with either a string, ribbon or a chain, which won't make sense at all either. So, if WPM said "The scroll was close to be found tonight... but people took things too seriously", then it should mean that WPM was close to choosing, considering, etc. a mod, but that certain person/people, took things to seriously. That's my opinion, however, and it can also not be true.

Krucifier said:
The people online at the time were:

Water_Pokemon_Master, Noobnerd, Krucifier, Lt. Houndoom, Delta_Storm.

Ok, WPM is the Admin, so it can't be him, NN is already a mod, so it can't be him also, Lt. Houndoom is a good choice, so it could be him. :F

Water Pokémon Master said:
It's not my fault people don't open their eyes to what's right in front of them. :/

As much as I don't want to post here, I have to ask, what does this mean? There is something in this thread that will get the revealing of the scroll done quicker?
Why is this thread still going?

Hum, whats right in front of them ? That means out of randomness, if the scroll is right in front of us, that means this thread is the scroll itself 0.o

Well, Delta_Storm is the only person on the list whom hasn't posted here. But WPM has only posted here4-5 times.
Jigg: As said by WPM: This thread shall never die as long as the scroll is out there, unclaimed.
SvN: it could also be someone's PM box :p

It is still unclaimed- No-one has found it.

It is not my fault if people do not open their eyes to what is right in front of them- A world of happiness but also sadness. We need to open our eyes to the world around us and help children less fortunate that ourselves.

The Scroll*- http://www.pokebeach.com/news/1007/beckett-card-donations.jpg

*???

I was watching that thread for a while (last posts), but never actually read the first post... I never read the stories on the internet (fanfics). But today, I forced myself to read that one. It's pretty cool. And yeah, I like that dramatic way of expressing your view point of how forums turned out. :) I think Houndoom is the only one with actual chances.

Someone mentioned LV ... her grammar is well... worse then mine. That tells something.

Someone mentioned xxashxx ... I heard somewhere he has serious problems with his brains (no, he's not mentally person - it's not funny thing at all). Just look for one of he's really old threads...
I took a look at his threads... Nope, I guess I was wrong. Maybe someone else, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me...

:F

Dr. Ooler :F said:
I was watching that thread for a while (last posts), but never actually read the first post... I never read the stories on the internet (fanfics). But today, I forced myself to read that one. It's pretty cool. And yeah, I like that dramatic way of expressing your view point of how forums turned out. :) I think Houndoom is the only one with actual chances.

Someone mentioned LV ... her grammar is well... worse then mine. That tells something.

Someone mentioned xxashxx ... I heard somewhere he has serious problems with his brains (no, he's not mentally person - it's not funny thing at all). Just look for one of he's really old threads...
I took a look at his threads... Nope, I guess I was wrong. Maybe someone else, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me...

Well LV has 3 negative reps so I doubt she'll get it. I haven't really seen Houndoom in a while so I don't know if he'll get it either. My be is SVN.

Panda said:
Dr. Ooler :F said:

Well LV has 3 negative reps so I doubt she'll get it. I haven't really seen Houndoom in a while so I don't know if he'll get it either. My be is SVN.
Well, it doesn't mean that everyone who has negative reps is bad. Look at me, I have 0 reps, but they are a result of jokes.

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
I bet Togeshroob is going to be it someone told me he was goig to be mod.
Unless it was WPM, then Holly Star has the same chance of being the mod. Guessing doesn't do squat, as said in WPM's sig, site discussion is your freind for forum confusion, and this is confusing. So the "scroll" is here somewhere

D&P: Thank you, though I doubt that, your comment was pleasent.

Just to save you all from some unecessary searching, you have completely misinterpreted the meaning of the sroll (from what I can see). The best guidance I can offer you is that you should relate the scroll to some of the things in the first post. I'm only saying this because it is painful to see everyone looking so far in to this. This reassures me that my interpretation is not wrong:

Water Pokémon Master said:
The scroll was so close to being found tonight, but people took things too seriously. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back