One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing_Monkey said:
.....This is making my head hurt, maybe WPM forgot about this when it almost died, when K & M revived this thread, therefore, ringing a bell in WPM's head, reminding him on what he forgot. :p

How could WPM forget a new mod taking place. And yes, I know already a lot of people who probably are going to be chosen for the new mod position. But I highly doubt that those who mini-mod will make it. It's not a members choice, they're aren't a mod. Mods, super mods, and Admins wield the power to lock, ban, etc. And they have been chosen for a reason.

This is a little old but worth trying, some of it anyway...

Water Pokémon Master said:
In this limited universe, only 1.5 years old, there once existed nothingness.
In these limited forums, only a year and a half old, there once existed nothingness -_-

As stars began to appear, time began to turn, and space began to form, until the limited universe expanded into an even greater one.
As members began to appear, time began to turn, and forums were being made, until the limited forums became even bigger forums.

At the cost of expansion, however, chaos became prevalent. The void that had once grown from nothingness became polluted and tainted with nescience and corruption. Intelligence was lost, slowly replaced by ignorance, and sometimes even fear.
At the cost of expansion, however, noobs, otherwise rule breakers came to these forums. The forums that had once grown from nothing became spammed and flamed and all that stuff.

Several new stars took on new roles as red giants, helping to return the chaos to order. Unfortunately, the red giants could not hold their own, and were overwhelmed by the wickedness. The red giants conferred, filtering through the chaos for any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but only three were able to find the scroll that was needed to guide them through the chaos and bring them to the positions they were meant for.
Several new members took on new roles as Moderators, helping to return the spamming and all that to order. Unfortunately, these Moderators could not hold their own and were overwhelmed by the spamming and the mass overflow of noobs joining. The Mods conferred, filtering through the spam and everything ofr any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but only three were able to find the scroll of all power that is a scroll that was needed to get them through the spam and mass overflow of noobs and bring them to the positions they were meant for.

Time and space continued to exist, until external corruption induced, and one of the red giants imploded on itself from its own arrogance. The chaos was beginning to take over, and although the minuscule loss was nothing to weep over, it necessitated the need for a new star.
This is when Holy Star turned on us.

As it has often been said, for every star that dies, a new one is born. The fourth star would need to find the scroll hidden within the chaotic universe to help return the chaos to order.
For every Mod that dies, a new Mod is born. The fourth star would need to find the scroll hidden within the chaotic universe to help return the chaos to order.

I hope that has made some sense and I hope I managed to correctly decipher it.

Water Pokémon Master said:
The scroll was so close to being found tonight, but people took things too seriously. :(

...Right...

I must obtain those logs -_-

Who was on log duty then...Miles I think...>_<

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
What do you mean by "The scroll.....too seriously" WPM ?

You had to have been on the chat =/

I would post the log but everyone would kill me. Alot of stuff was said from everyone that I am sure they don't want posted everywhere. Lol.

I already saw the log, which, in my opinion, made no sense. It only indicated that WPM was in a flammy, Australian bashing mood. It didn't shed much light on the subject, iMO =/

Argh.

WPM deleted the log.

Sorry guys.

Obviously if I post it again he will have my head on a silver platter >_>

Also, the whole Australian bashing thing was a joke :p

Wha....Huh?

This thread is still alive?

Ugh.....I don't see the point in WPM making us all wait on the new mod to find this "scroll".....Well, actually, I kind of do see why he is, but meh.

And, when he said that it was so close to finiding it, was this on chat? If so, who was there? This could lead to the possible next mod--I just need some information.

Togeshroob said:
Wha....Huh?

Yes, thanks to K & M... :p
Ugh.....I don't see the point in WPM making us all wait on the new mod to find this "scroll".....Well, actually, I kind of do see why he is, but meh.

And, when he said that it was so close to finiding it, was this on chat? If so, who was there? This could lead to the possible next mod--I just need some information.

Its already more than a month & we still do not know who is the new mod. Another thing is, I don't really understand what WPM said in his last post...

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Togeshroob said:
Wha....Huh?

Yes, thanks to K & M... :p

Its already more than a month & we still do not know who is the new mod. Another thing is, I don't really understand what WPM said in his last post...

Well, excuse me for being know it all, but it appears as if he's trying to arouse excitement and keep this thread going as long as he can. At this rate, I don't ever think we'll see that mod, speaking hypothetically, of course; there may not even be one.

Shawn out.

The scroll was so close to being found tonight but we're taking it all to seriously.... Hmmm
*Puts on dark glasses and opens notebook*

I have an idea that it is hidden in the chillax zone. but I'm not too sure.

Let's all think about it logically.

WPM used the word "scroll" - That implies something ancient/old/hidden/unreclaimed.
Does someone have to say " I want to be a mod"???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back