One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blech, I say we just wait for WPM to reveal it.

I have no Idea who the new mod will be. Guessing will do squat, as previously mentioned. Perhaps WPM recruited some one in real life who is not registered and is training him/her.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Panda said:
Dr. Ooler :F said:
I was watching that thread for a while (last posts), but never actually read the first post... I never read the stories on the internet (fanfics). But today, I forced myself to read that one. It's pretty cool. And yeah, I like that dramatic way of expressing your view point of how forums turned out. :) I think Houndoom is the only one with actual chances.

Someone mentioned LV ... her grammar is well... worse then mine. That tells something.

Someone mentioned xxashxx ... I heard somewhere he has serious problems with his brains (no, he's not mentally person - it's not funny thing at all). Just look for one of he's really old threads...
I took a look at his threads... Nope, I guess I was wrong. Maybe someone else, maybe my mind is playing tricks on me...

:F

Well LV has 3 negative reps so I doubt she'll get it. I haven't really seen Houndoom in a while so I don't know if he'll get it either. My be is SVN.
Well, it doesn't mean that everyone who has negative reps is bad. Look at me, I have 0 reps, but they are a result of jokes.

She, IMO, will never be a mod.

KG: So, wth is the scroll? Is it a real object, or something that cannot be seen?

chill_glacia said:
What's going on? A new mod? Cool.

... Nope, it's the One Superstar, aka Pokebeach Idol.

Master of the six kings said:
No, he's a strategist. I beileve trade counlers can get reputations too, but not sure.

Yes, they can. Anyone but Normal and Banned members can get reputations.

It's simple when you break everything down. For example, you have all realized that red giants are mods. That is correct. Now, try and figure out what the scroll is. Once you realize what it is, you might be able to settle down and see if it applies to you. In case you haven't noticed, most of this thread is spam.

Kevin Garrett said:
It's simple when you break everything down. For example, you have all realized that red giants are mods. That is correct. Now, try and figure out what the scroll is. Once you realize what it is, you might be able to settle down and see if it applies to you. In case you haven't noticed, most of this thread is spam.
What is this scroll anyway? I didn't receive one. :O

Daroach said:
I belive they got a invertation through PM.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Kevin Garrett said:
You didn't read.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
This is because you do not understand what it is.
I didn't even attempt thinking about it. Why don't you just tell us. :O

Señor Noobnerd said:

Brilliant, someone who became a mod from the Four Stars thread found "The Scroll", but doesn't actually know what it was. Brilliant (again).
Anyway, what are the chances of this thread being the scroll, and all someone needs to do is sign it? Probably isn't, but that would just be so simple and almost ironic.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Brilliant, someone who became a mod from the Four Stars thread found "The Scroll", but doesn't actually know what it was. Brilliant (again).
Anyway, what are the chances of this thread being the scroll, and all someone needs to do is sign it? Probably isn't, but that would just be so simple and almost ironic.

If I had $1.25c for each time that was said I would have $12013049.50c =/

Krucifier said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

Said what? Seriously, I have no idea what I said that you could get $1.25c to amount to that sum of money. I haven't properly paid attention to this thread in ages, so I have no idea if I have repeated anything that's already be said.

Jigglypuff13 said:
Krucifier said:
Jigglypuff13 said:

Said what? Seriously, I have no idea what I said that you could get $1.25c to amount to that sum of money. I haven't properly paid attention to this thread in ages, so I have no idea if I have repeated anything that's already be said.

Anything and everything has been said in this thread. If I can recall correctly someone even said that JFK has the scroll buried with him and we must dig him up and retrieve it =/

chill_glacia said:
Pokebeach Idol? Ok.....Seems interesting.

... I was being sarcastic...

Scroll = X, the unknown factor.

3x + 5 = 20
2x - 5 = 5

Therefore, 5 x = 25, so x = 5.

Is the scroll 5?

Señor Noobnerd said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
This is because you do not understand what it is.
I didn't even attempt thinking about it. Why don't you just tell us. :O

No, it's more fun that way :p Every day, I take a look if anyone found it and it's fun :p Even in school I was trying to figure out what the scroll is.

CCloud =F have some chances to become new moderator as well. As much as I know, he doesn't spam (much -.-). He is also one of the oldest still-active members.

:F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back