Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Sorry WI-fi for B/W is VERY stupid right now :(

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

I know, It has been doing it for a while, Lets wait till tomorrow, I need to sleep anyway(I live in the UK)

OshawottFan said:
I can do that trade as Lillipup is temporarily baned

You mean that you'll trade me the Celebi for at least one of the Pokemon I mentioned? Well, what time is good for you? I go by AEST, if you're wondering, OshawottFan.

I know what EST is but AEST?

OshawottFan said:
I know what EST is but AEST?

It's short for Australian Eastern Standard Time, if your wondering.
It's the time zone of Canberra, Melbourne, and Sydney.
Anyway, which Pokemon do you want?

Can you list any thing else cause I only saw the mew and even then I don't have much intrast in it :(

How about a UT Ho-Oh, a ST Groundon, an Oaks Letter Shaymin, or 10 Oshawotts?
That's right! I said "10 Oshawotts!"

OshawottFan said:
Is Shaymin UT?

Yes, yes he is. Unless I used him to get a Sky Form, but Untrained he is. How bout we trade tommorow, 9.00AM AEST? I've to get to bed.

Well I can do that trade :D Any one else?...

OshawottFan said:
Well I can do that trade :D Any one else?...

Great! What time works for you? I can do it between 3-5PM AEST today, because I have some stuff to do, but PM me, and we can agree on a good time.

Want nature is the thundurus?

pokemonjoe said:
Want nature is the thundurus?

I do believe you meant what nature is thundurours and it is hardy
It is also my B-day today :D

I have a lvl 12 audino, pm for trade ideas.

Any one want to trade?

What would u want for a Lv 100 Enigma Stone Shiny Latios? I have a lv 100 scizor i got of GTS!

Do you have a Shiny Latias that is UT? Or not level 100?

No sorry :( I have a T one though from Hoenn :D Any one else want to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back