Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

I will give you my arceus for shiny celebi, shiny mew, or shiny latios yes it is the event arceus

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

HUGE UPDATE! Have Pokemon with LEGIT Pokerus!

EDIT: Can get many UT Victinis, if needed for anybody. Anybody want to trade?!?

I can do the first one, but no I can't clone yet.

Come on. somebody wants to trade, right?!!??

People request it, and I make the egg.

Alright. Give me to the end of the day, okay?

No problem. Anybody ELSE want to trade?

Update: I am currently getting a Smergle with these moves:
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
and two other moves! I need you to tell me what the moves should be. You can PM me, or you can post on here!

Cab you check my thread for a pokemon you want for shiny latios or shiny celebi i know you already saw it but i added more pokemon to it

Can you please link me to it as I have MUCH to do as in 9 tests every week loads of home work and lax, Baseball,Swimming and Basket ball which pretty much is my entire week to stick with me and be patient

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95544

Do you have any UNHACKED gen V shinys?

I have a level 47 watchhog and i have a level 1 zorua i dont have that many generation 5 shinys

Errr.... Do you have any IV or EV pokemon?

If you mean maxed ev and max iv then yes most of my japanese shinys from pokemon diamond have maxed and i can just transfer them to pokemon white if you want them

OshawottFan said:
Well please post something I can respond to >_>
I said I'm interested in those shinies. That means to check my thread for something you want to trade for them.

Well I can't read your mind >_>... I am CML'ing right now

LillipupFTW, would you be happy if I, JetpackPercy, could give a UT Engima Stone Latias/UT Vullaby/UT Palkia/ST Modest Thundurus/UT FAL2010 Mew/SMR2010 Jirachi for the GAMESTP Celebi?

I can do that trade as Lillipup is temporarily baned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back