Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Ima BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D OK so
99: Can you 5th gen clone yet? If so I can trade you both for Eigeken Arceus and Goon's Scizor :D
Please breeders post their progress :D
I am still open for trades :D Also I will be updating to OP with GMD's SHINY DIALGA! He SR'd 100 times for it :p

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Sure. Arceus and scizor for the 2 of them.

I'll be available on Thursday to trade.

Come one people trade :D

NOBODY wants the EGGporium? Awwww, I thought it was a good idea. :(

NO ONE Has found cloning for Gen 5, and why would you care?

My Arceus and Scizor for the Blaziken and Flygon?

Eh ok sorry I will have to pass cause I really want them cloned first :( LMK if Gen V cloning is found :D

Dude. I don't just clone for you, you have to give me a reason!

I just found a code, so I can gen 5 clone.

Oh niceness :D I can trade when ever you are ready :D

I'll be available on Thursday to trade.

Please unignore me, so I can PM you my info.

I already registered you :p

Any one want to trade?

I just got a bunch of gen 5 shinys UT :D Any one want them? I will be getting a UT timburr sandile and LIillipup today as well (shiny)

I'm interested. Lmk.

Well please post something I can respond to >_>

Anybody want to trade with me? :( <-(Me if not) :) <- (Me if I trade!)

Come on people! Trade with us! :p

OshawottFan said:
Come on people! Trade with us! :p
Well, im newish, but I can catch any perfect pokemon that you want(barring legends and i really dont want to have to deal with swanna or drillbur...) As for your mission Oshawott, I have it completed and I am ready to Trade. My name is JMorg. My friend code is 1077-0918-3844.

Oh and for the Form

Caledrith
Since Generation 3
All types(except shiny which I will be able to do soon)
Anything, but Legends(duh!)
I WANTS TEH EV BARRIES(I want ev berries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back