Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Nah, I'm good. Thanks anyway!

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Anybody want to trade? GMD's section got a MASSIVE overhaul :D

Lillipup I'll trade you a Gurdur for a Female Snivy?

Ignore GMD's post you still all have to do the mission :( GMD the way it works is that I post missions and every one has to complete them. After 4 missions the will recive their pay depending on how well they did in the past 4 missions

GMD please fill out the form :D

Erm... You are acepted but since you only offer egg move and nature breeding a shiny shaymin might be too much to ask for

Again dude you are only breeding very basic things so no try again

I can do just Gliscor and I think I will hold onto my groudon for a while :p

Err I guess I can give you the gliscor if you do the mission but this is mainly not freelance work i want it to be a locked in job :(

Hey Osha do u still want to do that trade?

Just remind me what it was and I will hop onto Wi-Fi club :D

My Lv 50 Zoroark, Cobalion, and Thundurus for your cloned (Legit) Shiny Mew.

Im going online rite now you do have my FC rite?

SOrry I have to go to my Baseball practice be back in about 45 mintues :(

its all good : )

Ima baaaaaaaaack :D

Ok. Im ready when you are.

im in the wi-fi club lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back