Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

KK i am heading in :D

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Sorry my DSi died and I just found the cable so I will head in soon :D

I am almost in :D it is saying "Saving Game please do not turn off power

Lolz yes and what would you give me for a Shiny Rayquaza?

I'm pretty sure I'm already getting one (from LegendHunter), or at least a clone, sorry

Silver: Oh then please update your Wants in your Thread...
Lillipup: Hope you like your Archen :D and can we battle cause I want to try out my SS team :D No ubers please :p

So any trades for GMD or me?

If you're talking to me, you guys are welcome to CML, I'm open to offers

Uh no offense this is our thread so please don't try to make business for your self even if it was not your intention but when I say
Any trades? it is directed to everyone

oh sorry man, not my intentions, I didn't mean anything like that, my bad

@osha - i think he was offering to trade with ya'll, meaning the owners of the thread, and to check his list.

but more on topic, can you please CML for shiny event pichu, osha? =]

OK people would any body like to trade?

My "The Breeders" section has changed TREMENDOUSLY and I am currently looking for more "The Breeders" :d Also I can trade right now :D

Does anybody want to trade with me?

What would you want for the Shiny Lugia and Shiny Latios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back