Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

It's also 100% legit right?

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Yes.... >.>

hmm...I'm gonna trust ya. So i guess we can do the trade now. My FC is in your PM box and Im ready to go. Just post when you are ready.

P.S: I still want to trade with Lillipup.

Do you have any 5th gen. shinies?

Nah, when it comes to shinies i have the WORST luck. I have only found like 3 in my whole life lmao x D

I found 1! But it was TOTALLY worth it, because it was a shiny Lillipup!!!! But I know what you mean.

Now that we can encounter 2 pokemon at a time now i will porlly start going shiny hunting.

Sorry I am playing with my little bro and I will be on for the rest of tonight

You know what I found helped? I have a team of shinies, and I think that the encounter rate goes to 1355.5. That is the chance of getting a shiny by breeding it with another Pokemon from another nation.

huh. I'll look into that? And does that mean your avalible for tonight Osha? Im in no hurry so it's ok.

Osha,can we do our trade now?

osha - do you happen to have a foreign ditto? not english, japanese or chinese?

@IM:I haven't got time to trade, maybe tomorrow.

Who do you think you are...

Yay, im an Official Breeder!! ^)^ Well, I think so at least. Haha. NOW My priority is getting my AR fixed D< So I can Like quadzuple my Pokemon Output!!

Runnin' 'round leaving scars...

Everybody! I NEED a Fire Stone and an Archen!

I got both :D When should we meet up on Wi-Fi?

Any one want ot trade today? I am off from school but go back tomorrow so Come with your trades today :D
Also Givaway ends soon so sign up today :D

My computer got infected with bugs and worms and "Trojans" so it is REALLY slow and hard to use so don't hate on me if I am slow to respond >.> :( :(

Everybody! I have ONE more Pokemon for Project E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N, and that is Simisear! I have every Pokemon from the Unova region, except him (and the events).

So do you want my Pansear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back