Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Nah, just a Fire Stone, and I also need an Archen!

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

I got the Archen I can trade tomorrow afternoon cause school starts tomorrow :(

Alright, can do!

BUMP of the day, new shiny.... Axew!!!

LillipupFTW said:
Alright, can do!

BUMP of the day, new shiny.... Axew!!!

i would defninitely trade bisharp for a little axew... haha.

Any one want to trade with me? I can finish up trades that were scheduled before :D Just give me a bit and I can get to you cause my browser is sucky :( I am getting it fixed tomorrow :D

Niceness :D I hope you get a good trade for that one :D

You get used to SR'ing after a while (Just check out my Legends section which by the way are ALL shiny :p )

I have every single Pokemon lvl hundred, Max IV'd, NON-HACKED and Max ev'd and the events below.
I would take this down, as it is HIGHLY unlikely that this is true. do you realize that a 'max EVd' pokemon cannot possibly be legit? Hacking isn't allowed here.

Even so, It is highly unlikely. Do you realize how long that would take?
Does he even know the EV spreads?

What if I wanted a perfect IVd, 252Atk, 200Spe, 48Def, 4SAtk, LV100 Metapod?
That would fall into that category.

But don't spam like that on our thread PM it to me as it clearly states here
OshawottFan said:
NO ARGUING AT ALL. If you have a argument please PM

Ok, I didn't mean to be a bother. I was just trying to figure out some stuff on your thread. I won't post about it again.

Blastagator: Sorry I didn't see it and I can't find it can you please post it again?

Come one people I hate to see this with no new posts so lets pick it up :D I can do SilverWolverine's trade as well as Ice master's trade :D Just remind me of any other trades and I will see if I have the time :D

I see you have the same peeves as I do (coming online to see no new posts, although mine did get bumped to the second page, so I kinda expected it). If you're up for the trade now I'm ready, PM me when you go into the wifi club, I've been having trouble connecting lately (just ask Lillipup) and wanna make sure it's working

It's ok :D I can do it any time today but not at the moment cause my dad hasn't come home yet and he has my DSi

No problem man, I'm actually doing some other trades around 8EST, so if you can do it around then, that'd be great, otherwise I'm free any time (8s just the most convenient)

Sorry it is a school day and I have home work so I will be working on that from about 7:30-8:00 and then I have to sleep around 9:00-9:00 so I have to do it soon :(

Oh, alright then, when do you think your dad will be home (just so I have an idea of a time)?

In 10-20 minutes is when he gets home usually :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back