Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Can we do our trade now? :p

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

GMD and Gleafeon: Sorry I have run out of Lillipup and Patrats LOLZ xD I am catching more as I type

@ GMD - let me know when you can trade.

Lillipup: So you want to trade and battle now?

Any body want to trade? I will be getting my B/W shinys in a few days :D

You can reserve a shiny if you want :D but it will cost 1 heart scale

Are any of these shinies UT? ANY at all??!?!

I already answered that 99 so don't make spam

No. You said that MOST of his were lv. 100.

Are any UT?

99:He is keeping all his UT ones trading me all the 100's

Could you ask him what he would like for the UT ones? I'd trade some events for them.

99: No....
GMD: how many Oshawotts are left? Iwant to see if I have eanough patrats and Lillipupz

I don't want to do that trade. Simple as that. You cannot force me to trade.

I got dinner lolz I will be back on in 10-20 minutes :(

hey GMD! can we trade now in the meantime?

great! i'll be in the room.

Quit badgering people for trades. They will either trade or they won't. Simple as that, move on to the next thread. This goes for everyone.

Also, just a general notice from this thread that I've seen. Cut the spam now or more warnings will be giving out. Only discussion on trading should be going on here.

dmaster out.

GMD: I am in :D

lol, i did tell you it may be, right? i just started playing again once b/w came out so i can't really tell much of a difference lol. i traded my shiny golbat for it - dumb move by me. but i have no problem trading back if you want! =]

but thank you very much! i love darkrai.

BTW, i was trying to see if you had a shiny mewtwo by any chance for the bisharp. not saying you'd want to do that, but just checking. haha

Check out the OP every body :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back