Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Osha, once again, you are the best. I told you about my Wi-Fi through PM, so how about Monday?

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Lillipup: YOU HAVE 500 POSTS MAN!!!! Nice Lolz :D I know I am the best xD Should I add Swoobat and Vullaby to your list of wants as well?

Uh, sure. I am working hard for these. I still need these on my Pokedex, and I need these for the evolution project:
Pokedex:
Vullaby and evo
Tornadus
Landorus

Project:
Ferrothorn
That is it.

OP Updated :D

hm, maybe we didn't.

what would you want for you enigma stone latios?

I will CYL in 5 minutes :D

If all the shinies are 150% Legit, and are 150% Able to be used at VGC 2011, CML for any UT GEN V one you have.

I have no Gen 5 shinys YET I am getting a TON from my friend who like me, IS 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999+1% Legit I can reserve a few if you want though

Which are you getting?

CML for ALL of the UT ones.

Sorry He raised them to 100 before I got to tell him that UT is important Lolz :p

Are ANY UT??? :mad:

No he is freakishly lucky but still a noob :p

Um,can we do our Oshawott trade now?If it doesnt work,then I guess it will be cancelled. :/

Sorry I am not avalible I will be in about 3 hours :( I have to fly back to my house in 5-10 minutes

I need these items from people:
Fire Stone
Shiny Stone x3

These Pokemon:
Archen
Vullaby
Tornadus

The Pokemon I have left in Project E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. are:
Mandibuzz
Simisear
Swoobat
Conkeldurr
Lilliagant
Whimsicott
and Cinccino. 7 more Pokemon everybody!

@lillipup - don't mean to be bothersome, but i think you may have missed my post.

i'm interested in your enigma stone latios. =]

EDIT: Hall of Origin Shiny Arceus x2 max ev'd lv.100

@osha - wow, i didn't realize you had this. do you see anything on my list for both of those? or is one cloned? if you don't want to trade both, i'll take one.

@scheezy: Can I borrow your Tornadus just for Landorus, and then give it back? Thanks, and LMK.

GMD: No lolz he is just epic at it and he has a 7th grade genius brother to help him
Scheezy: I traded 1 to GMD so I can trade you the other if I get Lillipup to clone it for me :D
Gleafeon: I can do it Today if you want :D
Lillipup: I can supply an Archen :D Can we do that trade right after you clone for me?

@ lillipup, sure! =] can i hold a pokemon for collateral?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back