Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

GMD, please see my reply on my thread.

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

So any trades for Lillipup or I?
EDIT: I now offer Services :D

Everybody, I am working on a project. All the first evolutions (ex. Joltik, Klink, etc.) from the 5th generation and getting them to their final evolutions. I will update the list when I finish, but for now, here are the Pokemon I have evolved:
Klinklang
Garvantula
Bisharp
and that is all so far, but I will keep you updated.

OP updated with your Project Lillipup :D Help Lillipup finish his Project by giving him pokemon to Evolve :D

I can supply any pokemon from my list of Unovas :D

Thanks guys! I will try my best to get it! As for the Pokemon that have to evolve by trading, I have my brother's DS, and I am going to get it from there. But thanks anyways!

So Lillipup What Pokemon do you need from my Unova List?

I don't need anything, but thanks anyway!

Oh OK :D Time to get back to trading :D

Ok. I've been wanting a Legit Shiny Mew for YEARS. I want a cloned one though. I am able to offer a UT Adamant Cobalion and a UT Hardy Thundorus and just to TRY and make this as even as I can. I'll also throw in a Modest Zoroark. It's Lv. 50. I know this might be a bad offer but it's the best I can do. And if thats not good then I would like to trade a Bashful Female UT Oshawott for a Snivy.

Can we do our trade now?
In case you forgot,I will give you 50 Oshawotts and you will give me a Shiny Jynx. :p

Are any of the shinies on this thread UT or EVd?

Safari: Well some of mine are not EV'd but Most are but I forget there spread and Lillipup's are mostly UT and I do not know about GMD
Gleafeon: OK I will head in :D

Ice Master: Deal :D I can do that trade :D But for your 2nd trade I don't have a snivy... Lillipup Does though :D

PM me details. Thanks!

I'm only interested in the EVd pokes if you have the correct spread.

If you could get a list of which shinies are UT, that would be awesome.

I need your FC and IGN Gleaf

You deleted them?Besause we already traded before... ._.

My Wi-Fi reset Sorry so all my old FCs were deleted sorry... Can you post Your FC please?

Fortino - 2537 2915 8144

Im waiting for you already :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back