Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

I am going in right now :D

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Um,when are you gonna get in? >_>

I am in :D did you get my FC right?
Re-Register my FC it is in my Sig

@safariblade: Yeah, alot of my Shinies are UT. Do you have any 5th generation shinies?

Gleafeon: Your Wi-Fi almost Killed my game! It froze then went to really dim then my power light when flashing all different colors and then my game turned off and It took 5 minutes to turn it on again!

Doesnt your Wi-Fi have a Problem?

Jus come again,and if that happens again...Well,I dont know what to do :/

No it was working perfectly this morning I traded with GMD 20+ times

Well,like I said,try going in again.

Sorry to everyone I have to go now I will get back this afternoon :(

LillipupFTW said:
@safariblade: Yeah, alot of my Shinies are UT. Do you have any 5th generation shinies?
None yet. If you are interested in anything on my thread, please lmk though.

hey osha!

let me know when you get enough time to unload 30 oshawotts! haha.

Everyone: I should be getting a LOT of Gen V shinys soon so keep watch for that :D

Who are you getting them from? I would like to make a few deals with him about shinies.

My friend IRL I will take reserves though

Update on Project Evolution(That project I had on Page 61 or 62):
Complete List of them:
Simisage
Simipour
Vanilluxe
Gothitelle
Zebstrika
Seismitoad
Klinklang
Sawsbuck
Cofagrigus
Escavalier
Zoroark
Beheeyem
Galvantula
Haxorus
Garbodor
Accelgor
Mushrna
Emboar
Bisharp
Serperior
Darmanitan(Zen Mode)
Krookdile
Chandelure
Swanna
Crustle
Carracosta

Pokemon I will train:
Gurdurr
Foongus
Mienfoo
Rufflet
Venipede
Ferroseed
Cottonee and Petlil
Pansear
Solosis
Boldore

That's all for now, more to come!

GMD: No his AR broke 2 years ago lolz :D Want to reserve?

Everybody, I need the following:
Archen
Swoobat

I really need a Vullaby. That is the biggest want of this time.

@ lillipup - i'm going to hold on to the bisharp for now, but didn't we have another trade?

What was it? I forgot.

Lillipup: Should I add that your wants? If so I have the Archen to supply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back