Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Any trades for me? :p OP will be Updated soon with banners :D

OP updated :D

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

Any one? I have all day today but go back to school tomorrow :(

@osha - if you want to finally take these 30 oshawotts off my hands, it'd be greatly appreciated. =]

Lolz I am sorry I will hop on Wi-Fi right now if you got the time :D

@scheezy: I am ready to trade in like 10 minutes.

Any one else besides Scheezy who want to trade?
Lillipup: Can we do the Archen thing now?

Oh yeah. What do you want from me? Also, can you give it a Sun Stone to hold, so that I can cross more Pokemon of my list? Thanks! Also, update on project E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N!
I only need like 3 or 4 more!

no bigge! i'm turning on my game, i'll be in the WF room for whoever wants to trade first. =1

Lillipup: Sorry I don't think I have a sun stone but I have a Dawn and a Shiny stone :D
Scheezy: Let me whip out my DSi first cause I am playing my White on my 3DS right now and I don't switch my systems then bye-bye 2 pages of friend codes :(

that's fine, i'll be waiting.

@Osha: You got the 3DS?! It is so cool, right?

It is THE BEST but I don't like the bulky-ness and the akward pen location

I am hopping on Wi-Fi in a second :D

@scheezy: Do you need my FC? It is in my bio. Also, what was the trade again? I forgor. :p

Thx scheezy for 10/30 Oshawotts :D <==== I will keep editing this until we are done the trade :D

OshawottFan said:
Thx scheezy for 3/30 Oshawotts :D <==== I will keep editing this until we are done the trade :D

haha, no problem! =]

I need to count all my Oshawotts soon lolz :p

you have a ton! haha.

a little off topic, but i was wondering - is there an event mewtwo? or any other version of mewtwo than the normal one?

Well that question should do in the 4th gen Q and A thread but I will let it get away for now :p As far as my knowledge reaches I don't think so

Thanks for the trade Scheezy :D I am ready now Lillipup :D and can we do the battle now as well?

crap. the reason i ask is because i would love to have as many mewtwos as your do oshawotts, haha. thanks for answering even though it was off topic.

& thank you very much for the celebi! =]

Just counted my Oshawotts... I HAVE 152 OSHAWOTTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back