Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

I don't see you.... I will see if I have your FC recorded so just post your FC and IGN

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NOW WITH POKECUSTOM

IGN: Will
FC: 3439 2588 5836

Your welcome :D Any pne else want to trade?

Why does the location of capture of the Mew say -------- and all the stats are at 257? is that normal?
Edit: Ok i understand the Stats since its not EV trained. but still not the capture location.

It is because it was a Event from a GBA game. also would you like to become a "The Breeders" if so please fill out the "The Breeders" form

Oh ok. and I don't breed very good so I couldn't LOL. But i would like to be a customer someday : )

Ohsa,can we do our 50 Oshawott trade for next week?

OK :D And to all my "The Breeders" Please post or PM me with your mission progress :D I am still open to trades :D

Come on and trade with us people :D

Awesome :D and I just bred 2 of them my self :D Also all other Breeders should report on there progress soon :D

I got over 30 Mild swords dance ones so I might change the mission :D

Come on people and trade :D

skipped again.....

I have Ash's Pikachu event. I want VGC Shiny Eevee UT.

I can do that, Blastagator.

Also, we will be having a new thing called LillipupFTW's EGGporium! You request a egg with egg moves, like a Lapras with fissure or horn drill. Then, we make a trade, and I do it for you! Request yours today!
pokemon_eggAboutToHatch.gif

Please CML for PCNY 2004 Flygon UT LV.45

@OshawottFan.

Please CML for the following if 100% Legit.

10th Aniversery Blaziken UT Lv. 70
PCNY 2004 Flygon UT LV.45

Does anybody want to get anything from the EGGporium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back