Wi-Fi Trades OshawottFan and LillipupFTW Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Are my trades good

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread GEN 5 ITEMS AND SHINYS IN

Uh I will sleep on it....

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread GEN 5 ITEMS AND SHINYS IN

OK I don't think I want the Zoroark but I will do DW Arceus for the 2 shinys I lsted back then

I understand that... I still want the other 4 guys, so I need you to pick some more things from my thread.

Are you interested in a shiny Perfect IV UT Terakkion?

Hey, I can breed you a TON of Oshawotts. Im interested in any Shiny Eeveelutions and a Blissey (i dont care about nature, cuz i can breed for that. You can CML for anything else you might want.

I noticed you have a ton of "rare" items. One or more of them wouldnt happen to be leftovers, would they?

Xander: I don't want Oshawotts much more cause I got 210 0f them so yeah... WHat else can you offer?
99: Eh kinda... I really just want some IV'd pokemon so my the terrakoin
Silver: I quite frankly have about 12 Lefties :D what do you offer?

RE: OshawottFan, LillipupFTW and GREENMONKEYDUMP'S Trade Thread NEW MISSION

Well is there any items youre looking for? Or do you need breeding? If not, Im pretty sure you had somethings from me in mind already, if im not mistaken.

Well I got items pretty much covered >.> Just read my post on your old thread and choose some more items you want :D ie. Power Items, EV berries, ect.

Well I was actually wondering if i could get two or three leftovers, and possibly a life orb too. If not, thats cool, but thats what I was kinda aiming for

What do I offer? Well, did we already agree that I'd get a petilil? If so, you get one more thing, so I'd get that and 2 leftovers and a life orb (four things) for four of these (your original list, with a few edits cuz I had to trade a few, sorry)
Charmander Lvl 1 Mild (w/ Flamethrower Dragon Pulse Swagger and Sunny Day) -remember Winter wants to breed this first
10 Aniv Celebi Lax
Alamos Darkrai Brave
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Birthday Togekiss
CoroCoro Croagunk
Male Bold Lickitung
Female Quirky Bidoof w/Aqua Tail Secret Power Skull Bash and Double-Edge
Male Careful Lotad w/Astonish Absorb and Nature Power
Female Serious Kangaskhan w/Comet Punch
Japanese Turtwig Lvl 10 Hardy

I'd normally prefer not to trade items for rare events, but youre being nice, so what the hell.
Also, you can get a shiny for the petilil, if you want but not for any items (I only do shiny for shiny)

CML for shiny tympole. btw what nature is it?

It is jolly with the ability swift swim :D Are any of your DW pokemon female? if so I will trade all of them for the tympole :D

Since I didn't see anything for it can I have a Oshawott for all of the items? (Just 1 Oshawott for all of the items you requested :D )

Who were you talking to there Osha? GMD or me? Cuz I don't believe you ever answered my last post (unless that was the answer)

Sorry I got overwhelmed with posts :( I saw this
Pokemon Fan Mamoswine
Birthday Togekiss
CoroCoro Croagunk
World08 Lucario Adamant
and can I just breed these and give them right back?
Female Serious Kangaskhan w/Comet Punch
Female Quirky Bidoof w/Aqua Tail Secret Power Skull Bash and Double-Edge
Those 2 are DW right? cause they were under your DW section
Thank you :D

LOLWUTZ! It's ok :D I can trade anytime today :D I might have some homework so there is some times when I will be AFK

Ouch but lets get back on topic :D Any one want to trade?

So what have you chosen for our trade??

you said that you have every shiny 5th generation pokemon so can you CML for shiny terrakion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back