• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Oskierox Trades! H: ND Ex's, WOTC, LOTS! W: Raikou/Suicune Legend, INSTA SLEEVE TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Oskierox Trade Corner - H: Rayquaza*, Rare Candy/Seeker, and more! Want: NM Ray*, EX's, More!

would you happen to have pokemon blue?

RE: Oskierox Trade Corner - H: Rayquaza*, Rare Candy/Seeker, and more! Want: NM Ray*, EX's, More!

I think ive got it somewhere. Ill look for you bud ;)

Please CML for Rayquaza *

123wert50 said:

Sorry Wert, only saw Mew and Snorlax EX, wanna make an offer?

@DarkVoid: Sorry man, really only wanna include it in a trade for another Rayquaza * or Charizard *.

I need u to make an offer, and I no longer need:

Gold Plated Togepi
Rare Candy
Fisherman

did you find it?

Could you cml for all of your EXs and LV Xs. I have a Shining Tyranitar unlisted.

123wert50 said:
I need u to make an offer, and I no longer need:

Gold Plated Togepi
Rare Candy
Fisherman

That all depends on what you value the gold cards. They range from 10-30 on ebay.

Sorry gms16, I must have misplaced it! :(

I'd value them @ 10 prob.

RE: Oskierox Trade Corner - H: T/S/S Gengar Prime, Ex's, * Want: NM Ray*, EX's, more!!

Update: Gengar prime, Call of legend shinies, other stuff, primes, all in stock.

Ex's, and Luxray GL Lv X, and Stars: Main wants.

CHARIZARD REPRINT FROM STORMFRONT, PLEASE PLEASE

RE: Oskierox Trade Corner - H: T/S/S Gengar Prime, Ex's, * Want: NM Ray*, EX's, more!!

Nvm, I prob dont have enough for gold plated cards...

Thnx for ur time tho!

No prob man!

Bump!

RE: Oskierox Trades - H: Gengar Prime/Good T/S, EX's, Lv X and COL Shinies! W: LOTS :D

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

RE: Oskierox Trades - H: Gengar Prime/Good T/S, EX's, Lv X and COL Shinies! W: LOTS :D

Not at the moment, sorry

Can you PM me if you get some? Also Idc what set, so if you have older sets you wanna get rid of

How much would it take for Mew *?

Could you do 3500?

Hey Oskie :D

Im interested in COL Shiny Rayquaza and Entei.

Could you CML for them?

Thanks! :)

Im very interested in your full arts mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back