• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Oskierox Trades! H: ND Ex's, WOTC, LOTS! W: Raikou/Suicune Legend, INSTA SLEEVE TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Oskierox Trades - H: Gengar Prime/Good T/S, EX's, Lv X and COL Shinies! W: LOTS :D

Well, I could do both of the shinies for one of them. Which would you like?

RE: Oskierox Trades - H: Gengar Prime/Good T/S, EX's, Lv X and COL Shinies! W: LOTS :D

Sorry champ. Hard to see posts on my phone. I dont have that many :/ about 1000 max at the moment hah

Darkvoid57 said:
Well, I could do both of the shinies for one of them. Which would you like?

:p

Dark: ill get back to you tonight

Edit: lol! I was posting yours as you posted ;)

oskierox said:
Sorry champ. Hard to see posts on my phone. I don't have that many :/ about 1000 max at the moment hah
Its fine, did you see anything else you'd be wanting to trade for?

CML for:
x1 Darkrai X
x1 Cresselia X
x1 shiny Gyrados HGSS

Thanks.

123wert50 said:
CML for:
x1 Darkrai X
x1 Cresselia X
x1 shiny Gyrados HGSS

Thanks.

Only saw Mew or Venusaur ex

Bumppp... looking for Neo Shinings.. especially Gyarados... come on guys, make one easy trade for me.. :p

Alright. That isin't really enough for either. -___-

piplup234 said:
oskierox said:
Sorry champ. Hard to see posts on my phone. I don't have that many :/ about 1000 max at the moment hah
Its fine, did you see anything else you'd be wanting to trade for?
Skippid?

Hey mate, I could use the Azelf lv X as I'm about to trade for a Mesprit :)

Sorry I don't have it anymore. Did you see anything else?

Id love to trade for one of the stars :( lol

How much bulk do you have? Could you count?

Literally probably only 1000. I traded bulk recently for some cards so i have not much left...

Oh... Thats not really enough. Could you count it up and give me a total number

It wont be more than 1000 bud so yeah :\

If you count it up i might be able to do vaporeon for all of it if u have enough

Bump.

Could you please CML for:
SL10 Rayquaza
SL2 Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back