Other Card Games?

DarknessGrace

Vilegar Forever!!!
This thread is to talk about what decks people run in other card games such as MTG, yugioh Etc, in order for other people who play other games can see how other decks work in their game and what unique decks people run.

Personally i'm trying to make blue black infect control and RDW in MTG.

RE: What deck do you run in other games?

I think it would be more efficient to just create separate YGO and MTG threads, but if we can get some discussion going, then this would be fine. I'm currently running both Dark World and Karakuri in YGO, and they're both doing extremely well online, as expected. Tier 1.5 ftw.

ShadowLugia said:
I think it would be more efficient to just create separate YGO and MTG threads, but if we can get some discussion going, then this would be fine. I'm currently running both Dark World and Karakuri in YGO, and they're both doing extremely well online, as expected. Tier 1.5 ftw.

This guy at my local card shop made a dark world deck and i have been learning the rules of yugioh again and tried out the deck ad its really fun to play i think my favorite combo is using ravens effect to discard beiige(or however you spell it) and grapha and then special summon beiige and bounce for grapha, plus your raven gets pumped oh and you can destroy a card on their field with grapha's effect.

Goldd and Sillva are the saving graces for me in that deck, along with doomcaliber. They bring a speed to the game that I've hardly ever seen before. As a side note, I'm working on a deck that some others have collaborated on before, called Zombie Heroes. It's a pretty cool concept, I'll update when I finish the deck.

ShadowLugia said:
Goldd and Sillva are the saving graces for me in that deck, along with doomcaliber. They bring a speed to the game that I've hardly ever seen before. As a side note, I'm working on a deck that some others have collaborated on before, called Zombie Heroes. It's a pretty cool concept, I'll update when I finish the deck.

If i were to get back into yugioh i would make a disaster dragon deck, and also Hero beat looks like a really fun deck to play, i like how if you attack with alius and they dimensional prison you can activate gemini spark and plus yourself.

ShadowLugia said:

Do you mean like

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-do-you-play-magic-the-gathering

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-yugioh-questions

Yes, I do remember those. Reviving them would be questionable due to how much discussion they would get, so that's why I was iffy about this thread. So let's just keep discussion of other TCGs in this thread, instead of making duplicates.

I'm currently basically addicted to Shadow Era -- The game is a lot like WoWTCG, except it is online. They are coming out with real cards soon. I'd highly recommend you guys buy a deck at wulven.com/cards.php. They're sending some really cool stuff for supporters. I got the $150 package. This game is really awesome! I'll definitely be using my official Shadow Era playmat for some Pokemon events. Try the online game. It costs nothing to start, and you might enjoy it :)

For me here's the decks I'm currently running:

Magic The Gathering:

Jenara, Asura of War (EDH)
U/R Splinter Twin/Kiki-Jiki (Kitchen Table Casual)

World of Warcraft TCG:

Aggro Murlocs (Tournament Legal)
Aggro Tauren Druids (Type 1)

Dragonball Z/GT TCG (Score Entertainment):

Black Energetic Goku
Red Rush Piccolo
Blue Master Roshi Dragonball

Marvel/DC Vs. System:

X-Men (Golden Age)

in yugioh im currently running dragon and i think they might make a come back with the new starter deck coming out soon.

in magic im runnin redblack bloodthirst burn not a huge fan of magic so its a cheap one but works relly well.

Digimon Digi-Battle Card Game
Dragon Force (AeroVeedramon/Wargreymon/Machinedramon) (Uses Force FX to ALWAYS hit with best attacks. )

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Any kind of Dragon Decks
Elemental Heroes
Nature Heroes

Duel Masters
Red/Black Dragons and Zombies

I pretty much only play Yu-Gi-Oh. Nothing else, though I do sorta play Magic...

Yu-Gi-Oh
- Karakuri
- Dynasty (Monarchs with 3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo)
- Flamvells
- Crystal Beasts

MTG
- Red Dragons

Zero said:
I'm currently basically addicted to Shadow Era -- The game is a lot like WoWTCG, except it is online. They are coming out with real cards soon. I'd highly recommend you guys buy a deck at wulven.com/cards.php. They're sending some really cool stuff for supporters. I got the $150 package. This game is really awesome! I'll definitely be using my official Shadow Era playmat for some Pokemon events. Try the online game. It costs nothing to start, and you might enjoy it :)

This^

don()shinobi said:
Yu-Gi-Oh
- Karakuri
- Dynasty (Monarchs with 3 Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo)
- Flamvells
- Crystal Beasts

BROTHERS IN ARMS
And Dragon Master Ryuuji, I play Elemental heroes often as well. You guys should hit me up for a DN duel sometime, aha

SHADOW ERA YESSSSSSSSS

I was considering making a thread for it, but decided there probably weren't enough players to get any real discussion going. I've been playing it a bunch, it's difficult to get any really good cards without playing it A LOT but those physical cards sure look cool.

I highly recommend the games of Solitare, and Uno. Top deck for all of them is under 5$, you can play them on just about any device, and there is never a lack of people to play with.

Having played Shadow Era, I absolutely hated it. Out of I believe 20 heroes and 10 class combinations, only 3-4 heroes were viable and only 2-3 class combinations. That wasn't so long ago but a quick chat with Zero told me its now more like 4-5 heroes and 3-4 class combinations. Considering that classes only have about 25 cards iirc (it was varying based on how many weapons and armor types the class could use) and at least 50% of the cards in the game were useless, there was pretty much no room for creativity. To top it off, there was no skill in playing; just deck-building and luck, and with probably 80-95% of players net-decking off of the forums it really became a game of luck. Maybe that was just me who found it that way though.

Doesn't anyone know Dominion? It's not a TCG (/CCG) but still a card game with a deck, you just build the deck during the game... it's great. :3 It's still much like a TCG. You don't have to buy boosters though (but you can buy expansions), and only one person needs the game so it can be played!

ShadowLugia said:
BROTHERS IN ARMS
*MAXIMUM BROFIST*
Hit me with a PM if you ever wanna duel on DN. I don't have school the next 4 days, so I should have some extra time.

Back