• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have more of the old first gen WOTC holos other than the ones in your binder?i have a lot of shinings and a regice * id be willing to trade for them.

It2Zoroark said:
I am seeing the energies sold on ebay around $1.50-$2. Groudon EX FA is going for $18 mid price.

My
Groundon EX FA

your
2x POP Darkness
7x POP Water
?

I'd really like to get all 14 of the POP waters so if you could cml again or ask for unlisted things you would like I'd appreciate it
Maybe interested in Southern Islands cards, JPN Venusaur, Mew EX FA? Idk haha

Elbow said:
I have these cards:
DV Shelgon 7
DV Fraxure 15
DV First Ticket 19
DV Super Rod 20

I am really interested in the Shiny Collection Pikachu as well as the FA Colress
But CML for anything else too!
Any other cards you're interested in? I have a Vileplume from your wants (RH). Also, do you have any other FA supporters than Cheren?

ThePokePr0 said:
Have more of the old first gen WOTC holos other than the ones in your binder?i have a lot of shinings and a regice * id be willing to trade for them.
The ones in my binder should be all I have of those :(

My Groudon EX FA
4x Southern Islands Pokemon (Your Choice) they are all around $3-4

your
2x HOLO Darkness energy
14x HOLO Water energy
?
LMK or Counter

FreePandas said:
Elbow said:
I have these cards:
DV Shelgon 7
DV Fraxure 15
DV First Ticket 19
DV Super Rod 20

I am really interested in the Shiny Collection Pikachu as well as the FA Colress
But CML for anything else too!
Any other cards you're interested in? I have a Vileplume from your wants (RH). Also, do you have any other FA supporters than Cheren?

I do have an extra FA Juniper that's not on my trade list, and I also wanted your FA Skyla. I might be in a trade for a FA Colress at the moment, but really its just a race for the person that gives a deal first...

Elbow said:
FreePandas said:

I do have an extra FA Juniper that's not on my trade list, and I also wanted your FA Skyla. I might be in a trade for a FA Colress at the moment, but really its just a race for the person that gives a deal first...

If you don't trade the FA juniper to him I'll trade for it

Hey please see page ~20 for my last post. I have lots of new plush I got in last month. Plus more cards.

You have these cards I want: (most wanted at top).
E = English only wanted, J = Japanese only wanted

deoxys set- shiny rayquaza (J or E)
deoxys set- shiny latias (J or E)
crystal golem- NOT reverse holo regular holo only (J or E)
shiny exeggcute ( E or J)
J only - shimmer collection - FA reshiram
D vault- kyurem - E only
BB- imakuni, enterprise oshawott, enterprise duck hat- J only
shattered glass promo serperior - J only
arceus LV X and arceus (1 of each different 1) - E only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back