• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Panda Store! W: Help Completing Sets and Interesting Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Panda Store with an Updated Binder!

Updated thread with lots of new figures, plush and cards!

Binx wants
shiny rayquaza - from deoxys set
shiny latias - from deoxys set
FA reshiram from Japanese shimmer collection
15th anniversary pikachu FA Japanese or the box set for it
shiny exeggcute
d vault - kyurem english only x 2
pf - electrode x2 english only

My

FA Dialga EX
$5 from my Trade thread

Your

FA Skyla?

I have Palkia EX Full Art. Interested in your Full Art Skyla, Float Stones, and Plasma Kyurem. Could you check my list?

My:
JPN Thundurus-EX FA
JPN Tornadus-EX FA (BW8)

Your:
FA Skyla (Eng.)

LMK/counter. :D

I looked through... But I'm just double checking. Do you have an English Genesect ex? I've got a full art supporter (Bianca) to trade for it, plus other cards you might be interested in.

I'm interested in your Emolga and Reshiram from the shiny collection. here is my trade thread http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-eagle2010-s-trade-thread i also have a binder online if you would like to see that

I could use either your FA Skyla or FA Colress. Please Check my list. So far, the only thing i have that you really have on your wants is a FA Palkia EX.

Hey guys!

Finally got settled down at school. First bump week of 9/2! :) :) :)

It2Zoroark said:
CML for 14x POP Water Energy and 3x POP Darkness Energy?
I'd be interested in trading for a FA Groudon EX. What do you value the energies and Groudon at respectively?
Pokewiz1999 said:
My 2 FA Cheren for your FA Skyla? LMK or counter.
Sorry, not too interested in that trade.
Daenordus said:
Cml for... Do you have a genesect ex or virizion ex?
I have 3 of each, but they're all Japanese. (1 FA, 2 RA for Genesect. 2 FA, 1 RA for Virizion)

FreePandas said:
It2Zoroark said:
CML for 14x POP Water Energy and 3x POP Darkness Energy?
I'd be interested in trading for a FA Groudon EX. What do you value the energies and Groudon at respectively?
Pokewiz1999 said:
My 2 FA Cheren for your FA Skyla? LMK or counter.
Daenordus said:
Cml for... Do you have a genesect ex or virizion ex?
I have 3 of each, but they're all Japanese. (1 FA, 2 RA for Genesect. 2 FA, 1 RA for Virizion)

Get your hands on an English fa genesect ex or ra genesect ex and I will give you anything I have for it.

Pokewiz1999 said:
FreePandas said:

Would you be interested if I add a Super Rod DV?
Not really. IMO Skyla is still worth more (and more importantly is better trade bait than Cheren).
Daenordus said:
FreePandas said:

Get your hands on an English fa genesect ex or ra genesect ex and I will give you anything I have for it.
I'll see if I can get a few.

Daenordus said:
FreePandas said:

I am seeing the energies sold on ebay around $1.50-$2. Groudon EX FA is going for $18 mid price.

My
Groundon EX FA

your
2x POP Darkness
7x POP Water
?

I'd really like to get all 14 of the POP waters so if you could cml again or ask for unlisted things you would like I'd appreciate it

Sorry to bug you but is there anyway we could make a deal soon? I am going to the post office in about 20 mins and I wont be able to go tomorrow

I have these cards:
DV Shelgon 7
DV Fraxure 15
DV First Ticket 19
DV Super Rod 20

I am really interested in the Shiny Collection Pikachu as well as the FA Colress
But CML for anything else too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back